[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
xanubiz wrote:
Building this aswell on HC, bought a nice 6link chest(corrupted with right colors ftw!) and now speedleveling up, love the build so far, going scepter shield because its cheaper.

using shield charge for movement?
I saw this shield in one of the forum topics

What do you think about respec to ES leech?
I have a request to ask of you all posting gear here, plz add screenshot showing dps tooltip in hideout with anger discipline and golem and inc area suport only to compare dps you get.

Like this mine one :

http://i.imgur.com/RLvA8Bm.jpg

My hideout stats:

11486 es

3479 dps

191 % cast speed

32.9 mana regen

Last edited by Elua on Mar 17, 2017, 8:39:00 AM
Hey!

Regarding the life/ES hybrid version with tukohama - can you explain why you are using MOM and EB? I am semi-new to the game and I don't understand how those would make a difference through blood magic given that you don't have mana.

What are your thoughts on using carcass jack and doryani's with this build? Someone suggested using belly of the beast instead of carcass jack, as it has been heavily nerfed.

Are there other recommended uniques that you might want to use instead? And if you have a character running hybrid tukohama, would you mind linking it? :)

Thanks!
This might be a stupid question... but where do you guys see the total cast speed % ? -_-
"
missingcipher wrote:
This might be a stupid question... but where do you guys see the total cast speed % ? -_-

you must open character screen then click flameblast skill and set offence tab
Last edited by Elua on Mar 17, 2017, 9:30:57 AM
I'm n00b, why are the daggers on the sample gears have local increase critical chance? Shouldn't it be global increase critical chance?

Thanks!
"
Ab0veBey0nd wrote:
I'm n00b, why are the daggers on the sample gears have local increase critical chance? Shouldn't it be global increase critical chance?

Thanks!

Only watched life based
They dont? They have 100+ crit for spells and the base 50% global crit chance.
Hi! can you help me with my gear? because im struggling with it. im kinda new in this game and this is my second character. I have a tons of dmg but the problem is i die too quickly. i know i dont have high tier gear because i couldnt afford it yet. I would appreciate some help
http://imgur.com/a/I3zwM

This is with increased area of effect. I don't have my gems at level 20 yet. Even with that though I don't see how I am going to get anywhere close to the damage shown in the guide (at the end with the screenshots).

I don't think my gear is lacking in damage. Can anyone tell me what's missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info