[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
Nedieth wrote:
"
austeemo wrote:
Finally got my 6l snowblind, hopefully I can do tul tomorrow.. should I be using inc duration before I get lv3+ empower?

Do NOT upgrade a 6L Snowblind. It becomes a new base item, and unline fated items, links and rolls do not carry over.

shit.. are you 100% sure? i guess i fucked up if so.. cause i wasted 300 chromes on colors too

when i googled it, it seemed like it keeps links and sockets just rerolls values

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5gmixy/question_when_you_upgrade_uniques_using_a/
also https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5gkwno/psa_breach_lord_blessings_reroll_unique_values_on/
Last edited by austeemo on Dec 13, 2017, 7:14:25 PM
Well, I could very likely be wrong then. If you decide to go for it, do tell so I know for later.

If you want a passive tree for Cloak of Defiance, you could check out Ghazzy's setup in his guide. He focuses more on mana than me. The build is not immune to lab traps, but with our strong regen and the right pantheons you really need to fuck up massively to manage to die to them.

I would prioritize gear upgrades like this:
Allelopathy > ok rares > 5L Perfect Form > BotC/good rares > very good rares > better rares than that > 6L Perfect Form.
Hi! this is my build so far. Can you guys give me some tips on how i can imrpove my survivability? My dps looks fine for now but sometimes i just die too quick. Although i think i have decent Hp \ mana.
(Sure its not the best but should be fine for t5-10 maps). Is it worth to change my +1 level gems tabula rasha to a 5L perfect form?
You can check my stats \ gear on the link below.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/sorlix
Last edited by sorlix on Dec 14, 2017, 2:56:50 AM
@austeemo I upped my 5l snowblind and colors + links stayed the same, so you'll be fine.

The chaos impresence amulet is great by the way, I specced into +1 curse on tree and running free despair aura + free arctic armor is neat, and the maddening presence has a lot of uptime, especially during abysses, which gives you more survivability.

All in all 10/10 build, I love it.

edit: I'd change to a 5l perfect form from +1 tabula, clearspeed and boss dps is still really good at the T10/11 maps I'm at thanks to alleleopathy - you want the survivability tho.
Last edited by Revak on Dec 14, 2017, 4:27:11 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Klyrux/characters Hi! I've got the same problem as Sorlix where I'm a bit squishier than I'd like to be and for some reason on path of building your current character has 20,000 odd more dot dps and I have no idea where you're getting it from.

Would a 5l perfect form benefit me as well? Any tips would be much appreciated.
Last edited by Klyrux on Dec 14, 2017, 4:34:02 AM
How much dps does this character have?
I did an ED once and the dps was capped at like 40k thats not enough to clear things efficiently at higher tiers.
I Imported my old character from Harbinger into PoB to check current DPS. It seems that the Wither stacks in PoB isn't updated, so I am not sure if the Wither values are updated either. Anyway, With no Despair, no shock, no charges, and 10 stacks of Wither (to try to simulate current values) I got about 400k DPS vs. Shaper.

Adding Despair is a 12-13% more damage modifier to the build according to PoB, and you can expect 20% increased damage taken from Wither if it operates with 3.0 values in PoB and 30% if PoB values are updated for 3.1.

You should be able to reach around 450-500k DPS with a character like mine from Harbinger HC (NediZero_KitavaOne). Tooltip ED DPS in hideout was 80k-ish and in combat around 110-120k

Also, as a general answer: Are you Squishy? Go through this checklist:
1: Do you use Temporal Chains curse? It does not reduce damage taken, but it makes you get hit less, get it.
2: Do you use flasks? If you want a meet-and-greet with enemies, be sure you get some liquid courage in the form of Jade, Quartz and/or Stibnite first!.
3: Do you use The Perfect Form? This thing makes point two WAY more effective due to providing at least 75% increased evasion, and most likely around 110-150% if you gear is good. It also gives high flat evasion, Free Arctic Armour (Which makes you tanky!) AND 30% spell dodge!
4: Still struggling? Time to reconsider how you position your character. It should be able to facetank Minotaur by now.
Sweet I'll get temp chains and those flasks asap and when I can afford it perfect form thanks man!
Hey guyz,

Playing this build in ASSF and having a lot of fun !
Got lucky enough to get all my trials pretty easily; get Allelopathy pretty fast too but I was struggeling to survive in higher maps (T11 / 12).

Take notes that my stuff is pretty garbage (character is "SpreadingContagionIRL"), but I still push throught high tier.
I first neglected the flasks, running my old leveling setup of 3 quicksilver... Jesus I was stupid... Took the Jade flask and charged again in T11, and OH GOD the survavibility boost !

So people, don't neglect flasks like I did, I went full retard, don't go full retard.

Grinding maps looking for breaches now for Perfect Form.

Thanks again for the Build Nedieth, will keep looking at your updates.

Cheerz
Having a Blast with this character, Thanks Nedieth!

I also got my hands on Impresence and holy shit its AMAZING.

My Impresence has perfect 40% Increased damage over time and Perfect added chaos damage to spells, the DPS boost from it is insane...

With the free reservation in despair, I can free up a flask slot (Witchfire brew) which IMO is huge.

Not many Amulets can compare to the Impresence.

I decided to swap out my Wither - Spell Totem - Increased Dura to Wither - Spell Totem - Flame Dash to fit despair together with Blasphemy.
Last edited by Justinglee on Dec 14, 2017, 10:17:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info