[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
Revak wrote:
@austeemo I upped my 5l snowblind and colors + links stayed the same, so you'll be fine.

The chaos impresence amulet is great by the way, I specced into +1 curse on tree and running free despair aura + free arctic armor is neat, and the maddening presence has a lot of uptime, especially during abysses, which gives you more survivability.

Ooh shit, that amulet looks nice.. how much did it cost you? Looked on poe trade and seems the lowest chaos one is 6ex lol.

Also are you having trouble with resists since you have perfect form -30% and 5 total uniques? I see you have resists on 2 of your jewels.

Thanks
Thanks for the positive responses guys. It is always nice to see that the way I experience and interpret the game also works for someone else!
Sorry for not reading 90+ pages, so I assume it was asked before: wouldn't it be better to take +1 curse instead of corruption? I've been running Witchfire Brew along with Blasphemy + Temporal Chains and it works wonders. Is there any reason you opt out of double curse?

Also, regarding Allelopathy, sticking the Contagion links in it seems to work wonders and leaves slots open for CWDT.
@Laue

The problem with sticking contagion links in Allelopathy is that you wouldn't be able to kill bosses as easily in higher tier maps.

I find that I rarely use CWDT because of temporal chains - mobs cant even touch me.

I switched out my Witchfire brew because I have Impresence which allows me to run despair without mana reservation.

I'm using both corruption and +1 curse until I can afford an Impresence with +1 curse, which will leave me with 4 points to play around with.
The new Impresence amulet is awesome for ED btw...Impresence + Perfect form enable you to use Despair + Arctic Armor and not reserve any mana, hence enabling Clear Mind jewel.

Here is my current PoB:
https://pastebin.com/Mw4hCSwr

Collecting currency for Breath of the Council now, and 6linking my armor xD

Current gear on Abyss SC
"
austeemo wrote:

Also are you having trouble with resists since you have perfect form -30% and 5 total uniques? I see you have resists on 2 of your jewels.

Thanks

yes resist is hard to get with the uniques we use. Need as much as possible on rings and shield. The temp chains, evasion, move speed, char positioning, off screen kills, etc keep you safe.
Is it still kill all bandits?
Is this build good for farming uberlab?
Kill all the bandits and I have posted a video of an Uber lab run. See for yourself if you feel that speed is good enough for you. If you think shield charging is too slow, we have the stats to swap in Brightbeak/Prismatic Eclipse for some serious Leap Slam action.
I just had a thought.
Do you think it would be worth to throw the wither set up into a hungry loop so u can run CWDT immortal call/golem? If so what do you think the 4th support gem should be?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info