[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

hello nedieth first thanks for your awesome build i have a question do you think it's more important to get breath of the council first or the prefect form in abyss the blessing of tul is like 80c so i was just wondering thanks and keep up the good work
@Nedieth whats is your opinion on Mindspiral Helmet? The mana gained is quite noticable, especially when I take a big hit and the flat mana is solid.
What would be the best helm enchant for the build? ED or Blight dmg?
Hi, thanks for the update on the guide!

With the introduction of the Despair gem, why are you not recommending the Despair Gem over the Wither gem? The Despair gem grants increased DoT, decreases enemy chaos resistance and even deals chaos damage.
Despair is a curse, whereas wither is a channeled spell
"
austeemo wrote:
Finally got my 6l snowblind, hopefully I can do tul tomorrow.. should I be using inc duration before I get lv3+ empower?

Do NOT upgrade a 6L Snowblind. It becomes a new base item, and unline fated items, links and rolls do not carry over.

@lucas, ED damage for clearing maps, Blight damage for maximum DPS.

@SuchValue, Mindspiral is quite nice, but the lack of life (and resits iirc, wiki broken) makes it inferior to a rare in my opinion. The mana return is what we really want from it, as you mention, but I somehow never have an issue with regaining mana. I usually get the 1.5/2% regen enchant on boots from lab, and I guess those numbers scale with % mana regeneration from the passive tree as well as the Trickster increased recovery. My mana is never an issue at least, even when I take massive hits.

Mindspiral is still a solid option if you don't have the lab enchant and you are struggling with regaining mana for sure.

@ayced, that depends if you want to prioritize defense or offense. I would usually get The Perfect Form first, since I play on HC, but there was no blessings available when I had the money to upgrade my gear.

@Kittanun, as ray already mentioned, Despair is a curse and Wither is not. My curse slot is already filled by Temporal Chains, but I do want to somehow fit Despair. It would be a soild damage increase, but right now, I prioiritize the defense that Temp. Chains provides.
Hey there! djnat adviced me to check your build as I asked for a current life-based guide.

Now I am using your build in Abyss League and it´s great, really smooth to play with almost no gear :) Thanks for the great guide!
Hello, Nedieth. Your build is marvelous, I'm currently using it in Abyss and having a blast. What do you think about reshaping the tree to get "Whispers of Doom" to enable dual-cursing and usage of Witchfire Brew? It greatly lowers the chaos resistance and adds a lot of +% damage over time.
Getting the second curse into the build is currently my biggest question of what is smartest. I currently feel that you need the new amulet from Elder for the second curse to be worth it. For most content, we really don't need much more damage. The content where we need damage is mostly multi stage boss fights or guardians/Shaper/Elder. For these bosses, Witchfire brew is nice, but it will run out quickly. This could result in an overall very poor damage increase from a big investment for the dual curse. If you feel that general mapping is getting too slow, and you can't fit more damage, I would go the way you suggest for sure.

"When" I get my +1 curse Elder ammy, I will get Despair at least ;)
I apologize if these questions are already answered but I can't find them.
Can you post a tree for Cloak of Defiance? Do you still take MoM on the tree if you use Cloak? Also, how can this build be immune to lab traps? And what should the order of gear priority be, 5L<Breath<6L?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info