[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Which gem you drop from the Wither setup will most likely depend on how much cast speed you have on the rest of your gear. I would suggest importing your character into PoB and swapping the gems around to see what combination gives the highest possible stack.

When it comes to the curse setup, I havent gotten enough money to test the different setups.

Before you can get BotC, I would recommend getting a Sai with some spell damage and attack speed.
Tried the build, works great, still not a fan of ED. The only thing that helps me enjoy it more is a lot of cast speed, currently my gear is total trash but I got a dagger and a shield with cast speed, 123% on Contagion and 86% on ED simply feels good, and it helps with blight stacking too.
Still, I'll probably abandon this character sooner or later, I think ED simply isn't for me and I don't know what else could help, I feel too fragile and I have to run from everything like a little faggot.
Last edited by azaanis on Dec 12, 2017, 10:55:28 AM
If you feel too squishy, you should get The Perfect Form and roll evasion focused flasks. It will make you considerably more tanky (Facetank minotaur style tanky). If running away from things makes you feel more homosexual (for some reason) than you'd like, it should do the trick.

Edit: ED certainly isn't for everyone. There are lots of buttons to press, and the damage output isn't top tier.
Last edited by Nedieth on Dec 12, 2017, 11:58:28 AM
Nah I love having more than two buttons to press and DPS is higher than I expected, Blight is doing amazing job. Idk even why I write these useless posts, thanks for the tips about flasks, lately I'm too too lazy to figure things out by myself.

I happen to have perfectly rolled jade flask.
Last edited by azaanis on Dec 12, 2017, 12:45:04 PM
Yeah, stacking some evasion is crazy good in combination with The Perfect Form. Say you have 150% Cold res, that's 150% increased evasion, free Arcic Armour and Phase Arco. from a single item.
Added a video of a T6 Elder kill + guardians.
"
azaanis wrote:
Tried the build, works great, still not a fan of ED. The only thing that helps me enjoy it more is a lot of cast speed, currently my gear is total trash but I got a dagger and a shield with cast speed, 123% on Contagion and 86% on ED simply feels good, and it helps with blight stacking too.
Still, I'll probably abandon this character sooner or later, I think ED simply isn't for me and I don't know what else could help, I feel too fragile and I have to run from everything like a little faggot.

I can assure you this build is pretty tanky. Breaches are really enjoyable. Killed Xoph and Esh already and I really satisfied with ED + Blight combo
i enjoy blight here even more than ed
Last edited by KenjiMinami on Dec 12, 2017, 3:33:08 PM
These days, ED is there really just to clear maps fast. Even in a 6L, Blight does not deal much more damage than through Allelopathy (expect around 20-25% more damage in a similar setup), making Allelopathy + 5/6L ED a more flexible setup even if you want to focus more on Blight in your personal playstyle.

If you want to drop ED/Contagion completely, you might want to look for some Occultist guides for Blight instead!
Finally got my 6l snowblind, hopefully I can do tul tomorrow.. should I be using inc duration before I get lv3+ empower?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info