[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
cillzorra wrote:
"
Drexl27 wrote:
I'm now in Tier 8-9 maps, and having real issues with DPS. I compared my gear to yours (looks like you killed Uber Elder already - grats! - and started a new character), and I noticed mine's not that much worse than yours. Can you look at my gear and see what I can do to drastically up my DPS?

By the way, I had a 5-link chest, but tried to 6-link it, so when logging off it ended up terrible, but hopefully I can get it back to a 5L, if not a 6L, soon.

Reale u have problem with damage? equipment is good you should not have problems, if you want you can try to buy hearthbreaker that costs not much otherwise it goes directly to the BOTC (breath of the council).
Surely it can help you use empower

I have a BotC, but took the OP's advice to use a attack/cast speed weapon for mapping in order to go faster. At first it worked out really well, but now I occasionally run into issues on certain maps, and especially in the Temple.

@OP - What was your ED chaos DPS as you were entering high tier yellow maps and then red maps?
I guess around 45-50k. My ED DPS is currently 62k in a Hungry Loop. In 83 temples, I have to assist with a few stacks of Blight in order to make magic enemies die reasonably fast. I guess the 83 temple run video I uploaded is a good benchmark of how well you can expect ED/Blight to clear if you copy my setup or run a 5L ED and Allelopathy. With The Hungry Loop I also have more burst for bosses where needed.
"
Drexl27 wrote:
"
cillzorra wrote:
"
Drexl27 wrote:
I'm now in Tier 8-9 maps, and having real issues with DPS. I compared my gear to yours (looks like you killed Uber Elder already - grats! - and started a new character), and I noticed mine's not that much worse than yours. Can you look at my gear and see what I can do to drastically up my DPS?

By the way, I had a 5-link chest, but tried to 6-link it, so when logging off it ended up terrible, but hopefully I can get it back to a 5L, if not a 6L, soon.

Reale u have problem with damage? equipment is good you should not have problems, if you want you can try to buy hearthbreaker that costs not much otherwise it goes directly to the BOTC (breath of the council).
Surely it can help you use empower

I have a BotC, but took the OP's advice to use a attack/cast speed weapon for mapping in order to go faster. At first it worked out really well, but now I occasionally run into issues on certain maps, and especially in the Temple.

@OP - What was your ED chaos DPS as you were entering high tier yellow maps and then red maps?

I am playing ED trickster for the 4th time already because I like it the most so far. Not being forced to reroll almost any mods on maps makes this build super efficient, especially early in the league. This build clears the whole content on a 5-link easy mode. (except uber elder ofc, kinda too hard on a 5-link I suppose)

Saying you struggle with this build on yellow tier maps makes me curious, because I see everything dieing in fron of me in split seconds on a 5-link (no quality on gems, skill gem lvl 19/20, up to tier 15 maps).
You said you compared your build but you probably missed that you are still playing on a 3-link ED - make your perfect form 5-link at least. If you don't have the currency buy a empty 5link body armor and roll some mods on it. There is actually no need at all for a perfect form unless you want to face some heavy boss fights. Therefore you can even run around with a tabula and collect some currency until you can afford a 5 or even a 6link perfect form.

Nedi does not always have time to answer. Therefore I am doing it this time. I hope I could help out here.

Regards KinJin91
"
Nedieth wrote:

Mate, whats is your HC Incursion character called? if you have one?
Just curious to see your talent tree' and your gear for my own HC starter :)
Hi I followed your build guide mostly and am really enjoying the trickster/ed/cont/blight life. I am currently level 90 and went with a skin of the loyal for extra dps, I just bought a impresence so I can run despair without any mana cost and drop the flask, for probably a evasion flask. I am currently running blasphemy enfeeble, but Im thinking about dropping it so I can use a clear mind jewel. Or switching the enfeeble to temp chains (seems more useful to me). Any thoughts on the 0 reservation clear mind approach in comparison to blasphemy enfeeble or temp chains?

Great guide btw.

Hello. Which method you used to off color your perfect form? Vorici calculator says 1B, but IDK, this may take a long time to get the right colors.
Here's the PoB for that build I was talking to you about - https://pastebin.com/5zds0AH8

Just to clarify, this is all like 5 to 10c gear I felt comfortable with vaaling :p
Last edited by Chaseroonie1 on Jun 8, 2018, 6:28:53 PM
@oestergreen, me and my friends have pretty much converted to SC at this point. The build will still have a defensive focus thought, and on my current Incursion character (Nedi) I only die to Uber Elder during my Shaper/Elder guardian farm, level 83 temples and other content. The build and my characters should still act as a good template for a HC build as long as you don't catch me with my Uber Elder gear on (Skin of the Loyal and Kaom's Roots).

@Druidys, I really love Temp. Chains, and would really struggle without it. If you have watched any of my recordings, you will most likely see me Shield Charging straight into the middle of packs, casting and moving around. This kind of play style would never be prossible without the heavy focus on hinder and slowing effects in the build. For me personally, I would stick to Temp. Chains always. If you don't play as aggressive as me, you can drop it without any problem. If you decide to drop it, you are able to run the free Despair as you mention as well as dropping mana nodes from the passive tree. This will net you with a quite significant damage boost as well as the possibility to run Clear Mind as you mention.

I would test the different setups without changing around your gear/gems too much and see what you like. In your testing, be sure to run a few turbo maps and other nasty stuff to really be sure that you want to play without a defensive curse.

@calavera, I buy The Snowblind Grace, 6S it and use Vorici 1B until I hit BBBGGG or BBBRGG depending on whether I am aiming for the 5L or the 6L. I then upgrade it to The Perfect Form using a Blessing of Tul. You can link it as both of the items. No matter what item you start out with, Vorici 1B is indeed the way to go.

@Chaseroonie, thanks. I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

EDIT: Thanks KinJin for helping out. It is busy early league ;)
Last edited by Nedieth on Jun 8, 2018, 9:30:22 PM
Can you link the items in your current mapping setup? I'm at like 39k chaos DPS on ED and really struggling to do Incursions on T8-9 maps. Need some guidance on what to go for next. Thanks.
Hi I am piss poor at this time. I am hoping to take this build to red map but I don't have enough currency to do 5 link Perfect from. Would it be viable to do red map with BotC + 5 link Cloak of Defiance or Belly? And do I absolutely need level 20 and max quality gem to do red?

I have been trying cookie cutter builds this league but never seem achieve the same dps as the guide
Last edited by leechbot on Jun 9, 2018, 2:06:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info