[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Yeah, I am getting quite convinced that your approach is the best one for the end game at this point, djnat. My only issue with starting out as Scion is that I just don't want to first gear up for hybrid/MoM play, then transition into LL to get to where the build really shines.

Considering that Indigon didn't get nerfed, I am still rolling with my Trickster (even though it is straight up worse than both an Indigon MoM Trickster and LL Ascendant), just for the straight forward gearing process as a league starter. I'll re-level my Hierophant manamancer for bossing anyway I think.

@TheInvestor, just add Cherubim's, +1 tabula, a weapon that actually has damage, Skin of the loyal, or whatever to my character and you will get those numbers on my build as well. I do not focus on maximizing damage, but balancing defense and utility.
Last edited by Nedieth on Jun 1, 2018, 5:49:30 AM
"
Nedieth wrote:

Considering that Indigon didn't get nerfed, I am still rolling with my Trickster (even though it is straight up worse than both an Indigon MoM Trickster and LL Ascendant), just for the straight forward gearing process as a league starter. I'll re-level my Hierophant manamancer for bossing anyway I think.

Indigon MoM Trickster? Is that some other build entirely or when you simply use indigon with this build or something else? Googling it gave nothing. How different is it from this build? (never used Ingigon before).
You need a much larger focus on mana than this build has. Check out Rhaegar's ED guide on these forums to read up on it.
Hi Nedieth!
I decided to start league as ED Trickster based on your guide.
Firstly, big thanks for this nice and detailed build, GJ man.
Secondly, keep adding to it with Incursion novelties!
Last edited by Sojournerx on Jun 2, 2018, 11:10:17 AM
How many link do you need to do well in maps, yellow and red?
Hey, I started this league with ED and just wanted to say I love your build. It's easy to get enough dmg these days and it's so nice to actually invest a bit into defense for a change.

Just wanted to add that using Poacher's Aim jewel from quest reward is awesome QoL early, when you lack dmg to quickly kill tankier mobs with ED.
Hey, been using your guide since the League started, and although at first it was really slow, I'm starting to really like it now, but am still a little slow and squishy at low lvl maps. I have about 30c and just found an exalted orb, so I really wanna buy some huge upgrades. Should I buy a BotC next, and would that drastically boost my dps? What else should I buy next? Thanks!
Thoughts on using Skin of the Loyal and then pathing towards both Acrobatics nodes? Why, why not?
Last edited by Ikafati on Jun 4, 2018, 5:41:25 AM
@huuhao, a 5L ED will cover you for any tier map. It is just a question of how much work your Blight/Allelopathy needs to do. With good gear and gem levels, 5L ED can do all the content in the game.

@Drexl, I think we covered this pretty well in game, but in general I would suggest getting items in this order:
Generic 5L/tabula, Allelopathy, Perfect Form, Breath of the Council, Then consider other uniques such as Impresence or Atziri's Step. Upgrade rares in between to keep resistances capped.

@Ikafati, that is a perfectly valid approach. I prefer Perfect Form instead since it saves on travel points, and instead of Acrobatics we get some evasion to fill the same role.
"
Nedieth wrote:
@huuhao, a 5L ED will cover you for any tier map. It is just a question of how much work your Blight/Allelopathy needs to do. With good gear and gem levels, 5L ED can do all the content in the game.

@Drexl, I think we covered this pretty well in game, but in general I would suggest getting items in this order:
Generic 5L/tabula, Allelopathy, Perfect Form, Breath of the Council, Then consider other uniques such as Impresence or Atziri's Step. Upgrade rares in between to keep resistances capped.

@Ikafati, that is a perfectly valid approach. I prefer Perfect Form instead since it saves on travel points, and instead of Acrobatics we get some evasion to fill the same role.

Yea, thanks for helping in-game. Unfortunately I went for BotC first, and I'm starting to think that The Perfect Form would provide some much needed survivability over my current shitty armour. I'm also super slow with my Shield Charge, and I just found out that it's not only affected by attack/cast speed, but also by movement speed, so now I have to buy a pair of 25% MS boots. Still pretty new to this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info