[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

There are a lot of elements that makes an ED build, but BotC is an extremely strong weapon for the build at so point in the process. If I were you, I would get a weapon with high cast and attack speed and craft spell damage on it for mapping. Just use that weapon for lower tier maps and farming and the BotC for when you need some damage. I got this weapon while leveling, and I used it up until level 90 or so:
What do you think about that Shadowstitch armour?
Shadowstitch looks really cool, but I think I would rather use it for something like a hybrid Occultist rather than a Trickster. Basically any build that uses a lot of rares to get enough resists should be cool with that one.

Posting a little update on the build for 3.3 here as well. I am very happy with Vaal Blight, and I will stick to it for now. I will eventually make two different setups. The common items in my current gear is:

I will use

+ Kaom's Roots (maybe) for Uber Elder

Once I get an Impresence, I will use
for general mapping.

With my current setup, PoB reports around 1.2m peak DPS with Vaal Blight up (shaper/guardian, target hindered, no charges or other effects).
Is there a different setup required for safe & quick Uber Lab farming? I ran it last night for the first time, and although I got through it, it was definitely close a couple of times.
"
Nedieth wrote:
Shadowstitch looks really cool, but I think I would rather use it for something like a hybrid Occultist rather than a Trickster. Basically any build that uses a lot of rares to get enough resists should be cool with that one.

Posting a little update on the build for 3.3 here as well. I am very happy with Vaal Blight, and I will stick to it for now. I will eventually make two different setups. The common items in my current gear is:

I will use

+ Kaom's Roots (maybe) for Uber Elder

Once I get an Impresence, I will use
for general mapping.

With my current setup, PoB reports around 1.2m peak DPS with Vaal Blight up (shaper/guardian, target hindered, no charges or other effects).

Vaal blight works really well on a 5l too. My take on this build base on the new unique "Coward's Legacy" taking advantage of the sweet 30% more spell damage with a "fake" low life. A watcher's eye is needed to cover the disadvantage of being cursed by vulnerability thou. The DPS of the 5l ED have already surpassed my standard character with 6l ED.

Two
is needed for keeping the lowlife buff in maps with curse mod.

Pastebin for dps check https://pastebin.com/Lp9KfWVx

Any suggestion for improvement?

Hello guys, i have questions about the hungry ring.

Do i need to have the gem in the ring when the gem at lvl 19-99%xp, then up it. Or can i have the gem in my chest lvl 19-100%, then put in the ring and up with the + in the right of the screen.

Does quality affect something in the ring ? or just a lvl 20 gem is good.

Thx :D
@Drexl, swap pantheons to Ralakesh and Arakaali for lab farming. I like to swap my weapon setup to Brightbeak and Prismatic Eclipse for fast leap slams in lab as well.

@Grxxxx, It is an interesting idea, and I like how you implemented the belt. Since you will always have vulnerability on yourself, do enemies and hexfont nemesis monsters still apply curses to you? I have to admit I am a bit skeptical of running around with a 70% effectiveness vulnerability on myself, but it works for sure.

@Zellez, the ring eats the gems when you click it to level it to level 20, and quality does not matter. Just level a complete set in offslot and pop them into the ring one by one once they are all ready to be leveled.
I'm now in Tier 8-9 maps, and having real issues with DPS. I compared my gear to yours (looks like you killed Uber Elder already - grats! - and started a new character), and I noticed mine's not that much worse than yours. Can you look at my gear and see what I can do to drastically up my DPS?

By the way, I had a 5-link chest, but tried to 6-link it, so when logging off it ended up terrible, but hopefully I can get it back to a 5L, if not a 6L, soon.
Last edited by Drexl27 on Jun 8, 2018, 12:43:13 AM
"
Drexl27 wrote:
I'm now in Tier 8-9 maps, and having real issues with DPS. I compared my gear to yours (looks like you killed Uber Elder already - grats! - and started a new character), and I noticed mine's not that much worse than yours. Can you look at my gear and see what I can do to drastically up my DPS?

By the way, I had a 5-link chest, but tried to 6-link it, so when logging off it ended up terrible, but hopefully I can get it back to a 5L, if not a 6L, soon.

Reale u have problem with damage? equipment is good you should not have problems, if you want you can try to buy hearthbreaker that costs not much otherwise it goes directly to the BOTC (breath of the council).
Surely it can help you use empower
Last edited by cillzorra on Jun 8, 2018, 7:09:45 AM
"
Nedieth wrote:
@Drexl, swap pantheons to Ralakesh and Arakaali for lab farming. I like to swap my weapon setup to Brightbeak and Prismatic Eclipse for fast leap slams in lab as well.

@Grxxxx, It is an interesting idea, and I like how you implemented the belt. Since you will always have vulnerability on yourself, do enemies and hexfont nemesis monsters still apply curses to you? I have to admit I am a bit skeptical of running around with a 70% effectiveness vulnerability on myself, but it works for sure.

@Zellez, the ring eats the gems when you click it to level it to level 20, and quality does not matter. Just level a complete set in offslot and pop them into the ring one by one once they are all ready to be leveled.

Yea curses will still apply on me, if I don't use duo kikazaru I will become ultra slow when affected by temp chain totem in trials lol. Normally I would sacrifice half my mana for the aura and use duo kikazaru, and switch to essence worm for some end game boss like red elder or shaper, they wont curse u anyway. At least I wont need a indigon to push the dps further since i really hate the ramp up part.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info