Prophecy as a Core Game Mechanic

It would be much easier to make Prophecies drop sealed. Then we should use silver coins to add them to our prophecy tab through Navali (kinda paying her to read the prophecy) instead of the way it is now. That way we could select which ones to activate and which ones to sell / vendor instead of having to backtrack because it is a prophecy we didn't want to do but it costs too much to seal.
"
ropumar wrote:
Them silver coins.

My suggestion is:

Make silver coins not drop anymore, but that every day (together with master reset) prophecy slots get reset automatically. So every day people would have 7 new prophecies.

While coins last, people that hoarded coins could buy new prophecies on same day (being the excpetion of more than 7 prophecies per day) until the silver coins run out and everyone has to wait for a lucky day with good prophecy rolls.

The sealing of prophecies would be gone since everyday they would be reset if not completed.

Please NOT this. We do not need more daily quests. If I don't want to play for a day I don't want to feel punished because I just gave up a full set of prophecies. We already have this type of stuff with masters and most people are not huge fans of daily master quests and rotations and those are a lot less punishing than giving up prophecies each day. Let them be a currency that I can choose to spend when I have time to play.

Glad to hear prophecy is making it into base game though!
Last edited by Yazilliclick on Aug 10, 2016, 1:03:13 AM
nerf ahead ...
MAKE POE GREAT AGAIN!
Coins will become rarer?

Please remove the Mysterious Gift then, it's a waste of seven coin every time I get that horrible prophecy. Way to expensive to seal.

Looks like I will only have six usable prophecy slots in the future :(

YES And have her in my hideout YES
They should just introduce deleting of prophecis.
Sealing = trading them or leaving for later
Deeleting = get this crap out of my sight
I'm very happy that Prophecy is being added to Standard. I am not surprised that there will be some balancing. I mean, for example, uniques are easily-gotten via prophecies where you look for a rare monster with a 100% unique drop. And I am definitely not surprised that they are rebalancing Reach of the Council. Maybe they will lessen the amount of extra arrows? Anyway, all in all, this is a good addition to the core game.
"
StarRune wrote:
Coins will become rarer?

Please remove the Mysterious Gift then, it's a waste of seven coin every time I get that horrible prophecy. Way to expensive to seal.

Looks like I will only have six usable prophecy slots in the future :(

why dont you just do that prophecy? not picking not-top-tier uniques? because im sure you have 5 'useless' uniques laying around somewhere you can use up
Worst decision ever. I did not enjoy navali and prophecy at all. Council tho is a thing worth to keep - every endgame boss is. Fated uniques ruined the economy as well as made alot other uniques obsolete. Voidheart is the most stupid item ive ever seen in path of exile since it doesnt have a drawback but insanely boosts all physical melees. I thought GGG was against any coin thing in the game since like paper money it doesnt have a real worth on its own. Currency must have a use other trading!

Of course most players enjoyed the content since it was something new but i got to say this was one of the most boring leagues ive ever experienced. Sorry.

2/10 for this decision.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info