<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump. Happy New Years!
IGN: HeyImSnow
Game experience: Have been playing always when start a new league and on since closed beta.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a group where to will enjoy endgame.
Last edited by Nabisjm on Jan 2, 2019, 9:29:34 PM
bump
IGN:VAISEFUCOC
Game experience:I've been playing since harbinger making at least 5 character per league also making the guardians, etc
Reason for wanting to join: Trade maps, trials, achievements, etc
Any additional information: Like to help people and dont talk too much
IGN: KeepUpExile

Game experience: Delve League & Betrayal, Lots of different builds and still learning more each day, Aurabot, Cursebot, Lab Runner, MFing (1k+ hours in two leagues)

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a great friendly community that don't talk down to people for asking questions, want to advance together in the game by sharing quests, maps, sulphite, challenges.

Any additional information: I love helping people, play alot of hours and looking for friends to play games with.
Last edited by NoAimNecessary on Jan 2, 2019, 3:01:16 PM
bump
IGN: Kayeet

Game experience: I've been playing PoE for the past 3 years, started playing seriously at the harbinger league.

Reason for wanting to join: I have some friend that are currently in this guild, and they sent me a good feedback of this guild. Look for some advices to reach the endgame + the achievements.

Any additional information: I can translate HeyImSnow sentences, because he's a friend of mine and barely speak english.
IGN: MrScourge
Game experience: Around 2 years
Reason for wanting to join: Seems like my kind of guild.
Any additional information: I'm gonna kill uber elder this league.. Not important but I thought id mention it.
bump
IGN: Calpal and Calpew

Game experience: 6 years

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a chill group of people for me and my friend to play with

Any additional information: Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info