<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN: Sindriicc
Game experience: Average/Above Average
Reason for wanting to join: Want people to play with
Any additional information: 800 hours played
IGN: Pepptanz (current char BetrayedThemFirst)
Game experience: 1500+ hours since connecting to steam, some 500 before.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking to find a nice group of people to talk with the game about. Maybe play some together every now and then but mostly for the social aspect.
Any additional information: From Sweden. Currently playing a lvl 96 Hierophant self cast Arcer that I plan to bring down uber elder with shortly.
IGN: CrextEhit
Game experience: a little over 1000 hours now so just really getting started in the game. i have been playing on an off sense the Vaal expansion. really did not take a big dive till breach and i have been playing sense. the only season i have missed is delve. life some times takes me away from the game.
Reason for wanting to join: Would like to have a group of people to talk to and play the game with.
bump
IGN:PaNeK

Game experience: Been playing POE for a while sat out a few leagues until now the changes were long over due. I am also a avid warframe play as well

Reason for wanting to join: Meet a few of you member's in trades seemed like decent people. The guild i am in currently has to many restrictions

Any additional information:

bump
IGN: Spiritdonk
Game experience: 600+ hours
Reason for wanting to join: Want people to play with / do some maps
Any additional information: Just chilling
IGN: justthedamowitchbitch

Game experience: Started playing midway through Beastiary League.

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for other players to play/help/trade with the more the merrier.

Any additional information: I play mainly Temp. SC leagues with an occasional standard league sprinkled in.
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info