<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN:Riparoodoapoe
Game experience:first league
Reason for wanting to join:Social and to learn more about the game
Any additional information:
IGN: GormSaboteur
Game experience: Started playing in this league
Reason for wanting to join: learn the game and be social.
Any additional information: i hope you guys are open to take new guys like me.
IGN:blubaer
Game experience: Been on and of since beta, loads of experience
Reason for wanting to join: Bored, want some people to chat with etc.
bump
IGN:Lancingalott
Game experience: Been playing of and on for the last year push up to shaper working on doing uber elder
Reason for wanting to join:looking for a guild to chat and farm, with the popularity significantly increasing thought it was a good time to look for a guild.
Any additional information: Currently playing level 87 Conc Path Slayer for my starter and leveling and gearing a Ele hit Heirophant currently level 71 and working to get a Kaom's and YoS for the build. :D
Last edited by Ripvicious on Dec 29, 2018, 9:05:17 PM
IGN : MannyHeffley
Game Experience: Just started this season, and having been playing an arc witch.
Reason for joining: I am looking for a group of like minded and mature individuals to play the game with, as well as a safe space to ask very dumb questions about the game.
Any additional info : Have been playing a levl 87 Arc Witch, but still have some trouble with crafting and other such game mechanics
bump
IGN: lolek11
GAME EXPERIENCE: started playing regularly from incursion but before that was on and off mainly because of lack of knowledge about the game.
REASON FOR JOINING: Im still learning the game even tho i have 700+ hours in the game im always down to learn more from other players. And maybe even help others that are new with what i know. And ofcourse play with other people in end game and so on.
bump
IGN: Melshocker

Game experience: Been playing since Perandus league only skipped beastiary league.

Reason for wanting to join: Been looking for a guild and would like to play in groups instead of being solo all the time. Meeting new people and using voice chat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info