<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: GetBroke
Game experience: New, Level 54
Reason for wanting to join: Looking to join a solid guild to socialize with and learn from.
Any additional information: Long time gamer, played about everything. POE currently has my addiction and can not get enough of it. Thank you for your consideration and please let me know if you have any questions.
Last edited by Cryptbane on Dec 11, 2018, 9:33:20 PM
IGN : Cumdumpxd.
Game Experience : Right now Level 76, Been playing on/off since essence league.
Reason for wanting to join : Never really got too far into high tier maps or elder and all that, Hoping to perhaps do so this league with a friendly nudge in the right direction aswell as perhaps enjoying some playful banter here and there.
IGN:RykerLovesCoc

Game experience: Pretty experienced besides uber elder, playing actively since perandus

Reason for wanting to join: The guild I was in wasn't very active and people didn't really party or socialize much. I'm looking for people to play and chat with.

Any additional information: I enjoy running an aura bot and grouping with others
bump
IGN: ayayayo
Game experience: I have started at 3.0 and now have 860 hours of game play
Reason for wanting to join: To have a better experience in game
Any additional information: I like dogs
bump
IGN: WOLFFEBESTWAIFU
Game experience: playing the game since 3.0 maybe, have 525 hours of gameplay and play every league.
Reason for wanting to join: just want a better experience with people to talk/share knowledge
Any additional information: i'm not much of a talker
bump
IGN: FrostFireGG
Game experience: Played in Ascension league. Also played D3 to ~800 paragon
Reason for wanting to join: I like being social. I enjoy being helpful.
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info