<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: TotemsCostNoMana
Game experience: I got a HH in ritual by farming Valdo's Rest Harby Maps. That's the richest i've been. Killed every boss besides deep delve bosses.
Reason for wanting to join: I really want to do group play (Support or Carry) and doing so through the TFT discord or public parties is cancer.
Any additional information/comments : I play on US west and no-life a lot after my classes end so I'm usually on from like 8pm PST onwards if I'm going to be playing a bunch that night.

Discord: Bucket of Crabs#1000
IGN: AestheticManOnDrug
Game experience: 1 year
Reason for wanting to join: I want to make this game easier for the newbies. I dont want them to go thru with what I experienced.
Any additional information/comments : I love the concept of this game, the mechanics everything.
IGN: FreedomofBears
Game experience: Played since around 2014 and just came back to game. Have a few lvl 93s from temp hc league
Reason for wanting to join: Make new friends and relearn game
Any additional information/comments : I play around 15-20 hours per week
IGN: Kitaned
Game experience: Going on 4 years, but only have 1 character to hit 94
Reason for wanting to join: I get bored playing and not communicating with people. I enjoy social aspects of discord and want to find a place to do that.
Any additional information/comments :
I am super friendly and I never mind helping people, I like group play and organizing events with people.
IGN: Stumpy
Game experience: Over 4 years, I have a few characters But mostly deleted
Reason for wanting to join: I get bored playing and not communicating with people. I enjoy social aspects of discord and want to find a place to do that.
I am super friendly and I never mind helping people, I like group play and organizing events with people Only speek english
IGN: GGSkeleMages
Game experience: playing since January 2013
Reason for wanting to join: "Friend Guild" is no longer active. Looking for others to chat with, share knowledge and play alongside with.
Full time employee, married with 4 kids but usually dump all of my extra free time into gaming.
IGN:ferrinhos_1995
Game experience:second league played
Reason for wanting to join: i want to evolve to a better player with guild I am able to do that and I have a friend that is a member of your guild
Any additional information/comments : i want to learn more about the game and be part of a guild, and help the others
IGN:AestheticManOnDrug
Game experience: ultimatum
Reason for wanting to join: i want to evolve to a better player with guild which can help me levelling and i can help other players level too
Any additional information/comments : I am super friendly and I never mind helping people, I like group play.
Last edited by codeb3nder on Sep 20, 2021, 10:17:43 PM
IGN:Koda_M
Game experience: 7y
Reason for wanting to join: Social aspect.
Any additional information/comments : I'm Eastern European therefore THICK skinned and impossible to offend.
IGN:Skywalkerfx

Game experience: Played Diablo I and II and III. Came over to PoE in 2012 because I was pissed they canceled trading/the auction house in DIII.

Reason for wanting to join: Want to be in a community. Do some runs in Leagues with other players. Get all my uber lab trials done which seems to be almost impossible now running solo.
I have no trouble sharing gear and helping others.
And last but not least the game has gotten so complicated, it seems like a group approach is the only way to go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info