<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: Spahija

Game experience: Been playing PoE more or less every league since Beyond and Rampage :D

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a group of people to chat with and help each other out when needed, and being in a good guild is best for that :)
I have no trouble sharing gear and helping others.
IGN: DaymanChampion_oftheSun
Game experience: On Steam- 4,202.5 hours, don't play on Steam anymore. I also played Diablo I, II & III, Grim Dawn, and numerous other ARPGs
Reason for wanting to join: Took a break and skipped the past NERF league.
Any additional information/comments: I have been an Officer in multiple guilds in POE as well as other games. Not asking for it here, just an FYI. I am looking for a mature guild that doesn't think racism & homophobia is acceptable and toxic people are booted.
IGN: DillonUSonOfABitch
Game Experience:Played since release. Didn't know anything then and I'd like to think I know a lot more now but we all know we don't lol. Most of my game history is filled with arpg's. D1, D2, Grim Dawn, PoE, Last Epoch, etc. I have played other types of games but arpg's are my thing. Love the progression aspect.
Reason for wanting to join:I'm a pretty active player and play when not working. Recently a irl friend stopped playing due to new job and family commitments. Another online friend's pc just fried and he isn't returning any time soon. Looking for a decent guild that doesn't tolerate horrible people. I only ever play SC Temp league and the guild I'm in now is mainly SSF. Looking to make some new friends and chill. Also, a larger guild makes learning the game even easier.
BUMP. Guild hideout and Stash tabs coming soon :)
bump
bump
Last edited by Docx_83 on Oct 20, 2021, 3:53:04 PM
IGN: RossPierrDol
Game experience: playing since Abyss league (4k hours on steam and i dont play on steam for a few leagues now)
Reason for wanting to join: i like to have someone to chat with while playing, sharing trials, challenges, maps, etc
Any additional information/comments : Mostly playing sc trade, but i have played sc ssf and hc trade too.
bump
bump. Guild Hideout Design Competition going on right now!
Last edited by Aretsue on Oct 21, 2021, 12:55:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info