Development Manifesto: Prophecy Changes

"
Imho the most boring and unrewarding league i've ever played in POE, ok what means played? I've already stopped playing after a few days.

Perandus and Talisman leagues were cool though.

+1

<Sarcasm>I hate the lab, so adding longer trials and longer lab is just wonderful.</Sarcasm>
alright, this should keep things interesting
although, there are those quest chains and stuff which are out-of-maps and seem
to pop up quite often as well
perhaps you have lowered the chance of those as well?
well see how it turns out i guess
"
Fixed a bug where prophecies could be consumed in Izaro's area, but would fail to trigger due to restrictions that prevent additional monsters in the area.

This same bug also occur in the council chamber... I had to slay a rogue exile there for my chain prophecy but there was none... I'll make a bug report soon if i still have the screenshot.

Found it:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1688655
Last edited by silverdash on Jun 21, 2016, 4:27:30 AM
"
NoNamium wrote:
"
Imho the most boring and unrewarding league i've ever played in POE, ok what means played? I've already stopped playing after a few days.

Perandus and Talisman leagues were cool though.

+1

<Sarcasm>I hate the lab, so adding longer trials and longer lab is just wonderful.</Sarcasm>

That's not how sarcasm is done. You're supposed to say the opposite of what you mean. Unless you actually like the Lab...

Also, the Lab is not part of the league. It's part of the core game.
"
AdFinitum wrote:
Cospri's Will 3 Ex ( this league's signature chest which still is bugged and will be trash tier soon once you introduce curse immune mobs again )

Lol. Cospri's Will won't be trash even if it's curse penetration is completely removed. That mod is only occasionally useful and so has virtually no effect on its value. It's value comes from its other two unique mods - +1 curse and poisoning cursed enemies. Still, if you don't believe it's gonna keep its value, I'd be happy to buy any of em' that you might have on you. ;)
But... I like the unique drop prophecies :(.
"
AdFinitum wrote:
"less backtracking"

"MORE trials"
trials, ok - optional, lab, ok - optional, overrewarding players who actually like playing a boring build dedicated to lab running just to get rich while the rest ( the majority ) who doesnt like running the lab because it is its own game totally unrelated to the rest of PoE gets punished by forementioned poor drop rates / rng.

Instead of realizing that the labyrinth was not the success you thought it would be you try to justify its development cost by forcing people to do it with better loot while nerfing outside lab loot ultimately scaring them away ? Sounds like a plan ^^

Good points there!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Add Prophecy to core game ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
My only issue with backtracking is the time it takes to find the bloody target. Sometimes there's no waypoint anywhere near the zone and you have to slog through one or two just to get there.

And THEN the bugger would not spawn at all. I spent like two hours trying to kill the brittle sniper or whatever it was and it simply would not spawn (the base mobs would fail to spawn, replaced with something else, or if they did the rare would not spawn).

THAT is what I find most annoying.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
Exile009 wrote:
Lol. Cospri's Will won't be trash even if it's curse penetration is completely removed. That mod is only occasionally useful and so has virtually no effect on its value. It's value comes from its other two unique mods - +1 curse and poisoning cursed enemies. Still, if you don't believe it's gonna keep its value, I'd be happy to buy any of em' that you might have on you. ;)

Mostly I wanted to point out that the chest that was featured and is the signature chest of the league ( a league which switches - or rather was supposed to switch ... - to hexfont mobs and its chest which ignores hexfont ) is still bugged THREE WEEKS into the league.

If it is useful without that mod is debatable but I am pretty sure I would take your money over the chest at any time once its hexfont mod gets nullified by the introduction of curse immune mobs. There are far superior fake 7 link chests and it has almost no defensive benefits. Getting damage in PoE is easy so a chest without defensive benefits is not as strong as you might think. For trash mobs / maps any chest will do - for the highest content a defensive chest is a lot better than a damage chest.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info