Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance

"
Qarl wrote:
This manifesto post outlines the balance changes in 2.3.0. Full patch notes will be released next week, so the changes outlined here are subject to change.

Core Systems Changes

Chaos conversion has been reduced in effectiveness. This only appears on a few items, but is a system change rather than just a change to those items. As such the items affected will not have legacy versions with old values. We have made sure these items display the correct new effective value however. The values of chaos conversion on Voltaxic Rift, Infernal Mantle and Consuming Dark uniques have been reduced to be 60% of their prior value.

I'm actually even more pumped to see all the salty comments than the actual changes to those items.
This is a buff.
who cares
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
First time I start to feel like this game isn't that good anymore. I mean it's free and everything, but all this nerf slowly takes away the feeling of satisfaction.
Maybe I should keep one eye open for a new, better hack&slash game.
So many good changes i have no idea which class pick noW :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Spectacular changes. I am floored.
awsum GGG, so nice that yuu keep investing so much time to make this a better game!
My god, the salt from the nerf the chaos conversion. I could salt a 4 course dinner 15 times over. That's a lot of salt (to me)

That aside: Hooray Arcane Vision! No more blowing 3 attribute nodes for it! I can now not be blind at level 90+ as a low lifer! I stretched a lot for my tree, don't judge me :(

Chaos conversion: Warranted. GGG has a vision to keep, and allowing people to simply steam roll (like how you can once you get a set in Diablo 3), is not part of that vision. If people don't like to try making new builds, or play ones that can easily deal with reflect, then boo hoo. I miss the olden days where chaos was special and hard to get conversion for. I even recall someone doing the Chaos arc witch long before chaos spark was even a thing.

Rarity drop decrease is a little bit odd to me. Drops for most people are already relatively hard. Especially those nice T1 drops. But after Perandus, I'll be glad to find a Mjolner once more and having it cost SOMETHING. Although I can't say it'll cost much more after the nerf =/ What do I know though? I bought a Shav's, and got one from Brodiro.

Spell Brotem, Ice Nova and Ele Prolif buffs. Cool. I approve.

Taunt is meh, I don't use many taunt abilities in most of my builds.

Enfeeble Nerf? I guess it's kinda warranted? I still think double dipping is the bigger issue. Unless it's what they want, then I can't say a whole lot.

New monsters to face tank. This'll be amusing.
Unique Map Making~

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174961

I like music. Do you like music? Cause I sure as hell like a lot of random music.
"
Setho996 wrote:
How do I view the skill tree with the updated skill tree data? (anyone message me if they know)

https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases
nice ^_^

Please do not get fooled by whining, back to the roots! The harder - the better! Whiners will always ... do not repeat the mistakes diablo3, dont do the game for plankton ...
Can someone tell me how to open that file?
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info