Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance

Voltaxic 100% of ligthining dmg converted to chaos dmg -> 60% ???
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Setho996 wrote:
How do I view the skill tree with the updated skill tree data? (anyone message me if they know)

https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases

TY bro
Git R Dun!
wow, commander of darkness got a massive buff. not only granting the 20% elemental resists but now my 8 auras granting 80% increased damage and 40% IAS.

And I get to add another 15-45% increased minion damage on top of that as well. This league is going to be a cakewalk without those perandus mobs obliterating my army from time to time.
urgh... more power to the Ascendancy? REALLY?

Hasn't Mathil showed enough?

POWER CREEP GALORE.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Sounds good so far, but i really hope there are more Balance changes comming - the things listed in this manifesto doesn't cover everything yet. If it stays this way the current meta won't change much.

- no comment on Double Dipping?
- nerfs to curses? (the enfeeble nerf shown won't do much at all) - what about temporal chains?
- no nerfs to Lightning Arrow/Frostwall/Spark mechanics?

GGG please, i beg you, please look at those things - no one wants the same meta which we had for 6 months now for antother 3 months again (just look what happened in the past with flameblast/prolif and look at your internal stats back then)
"
DEM0ON wrote:
nice ^_^

Please do not get fooled by whining, back to the roots! The harder - the better! Whiners will always ... do not repeat the mistakes diablo3, dont do the game for plankton ...
You do realize you're not the only one playing this game... Some of us gotta work and maintain RL stuff as well..

Already its hard to get loot in this game and they went and made it even harder.. Now trade will get even stupider and pricier than it already is....

GL GGG im seriously rethinking my decision of why i chose to support this game...
"
Asmosis wrote:
wow, commander of darkness got a massive buff. not only granting the 20% elemental resists but now my 8 auras granting 80% increased damage and 40% IAS.

And I get to add another 15-45% increased minion damage on top of that as well. This league is going to be a cakewalk without those perandus mobs obliterating my army from time to time.
Don't worry, instead of golden mobs there will be purple ones.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
-cruel is still in the game
rofl
kappa
I dont get the change on "Powerfull Precision" of Deadeye.

The skill give high pierce chance and yet they added to it that "projectiles return to you when they hit enemy".
If you hit an enemy and the projectile go back to you, the pierce turns to useless.

Also please remove the chain from the tree or remake it. Its not about chain being bad, but if you have high pierce you basicaly never can chain anyway. So one skill remove possiblity of using the other. Additionaly its just plain boring just as the passive under it, you could add new "branch" in this place.
ele.prolif <3

Maybe my original idea of Katriina will work again? d:D
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info