Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance

FINALLY, I CAN SEE!

(I've been playing Low-Life without Arcane Vision all of Perandus.. Because that's how REAL men do it.)

Sweet changes with all these Mobs getting Skills (and making use of MTX effects) to make for more dangerous and interesting mobs, instead of boring vanilla stuff.

But about that Taunt thing, why can't Taunts be overwritten? I think that's unintuitive.. Everyone uses Warcries, so with this current model, if a Caster uses the Warcry to get a buff or whatever, they'll have aggro, and a Tankier or melee party member can't Taunt them to get aggro? That seems bad..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

awesome changes, next league is looking amazing cant wait.

"
Hardliner78 wrote:
some ( the majority of players) never have the chance to find Shavronne's Wrappings on their own ?

yep, thats what it means, and its a good thing too. Ive played 3 years, 10k hours, never found a shavs. Thats great, if I can go another 3 years without finding one its a good sign the game still has some legit rng and items that are hard to find.

The reason the majority of players want the shavs is because historically the majority of players couldnt get a shavs. Long may this remain, keep special things special.
so, you gonna take away items from us in standard(you was said you never do this) and you forced to use totems and traps instead of just put away that reflect and gives oportunity to play phys and elemental builds in high end game...also more lab.

Don't care about reduced chaos conversion, just don't ruin the legacy because it's mean ruin all FARMING game.
Last edited by availablex on May 26, 2016, 2:58:17 AM
"
Qarl wrote:

Elemental Proliferation Support radius has been increased from 12 units up to 16.

Spell Totem Support now has a smaller damage penalty, at level 1 it has changed from 50% less to 35% less. At level 20 it has changed from 31% less to 26% less.

nice op ele proli radius

and yes for my ek totem :D

nice balance
Last edited by Acn6LM on May 26, 2016, 3:01:53 AM
can understand the nerf on voltaxic and consuming dark

but infernal mantle? come on, it only has 25% conversion and a huge drawback of 100% increased spell dmg taken if on low mana. Is there really a need to nerf this item just to show a global change on chaos conversion? Where's the fking balance?
First.

Im ok with the nerf of shavrones wrapings coz i got 2 in the 2 leagues i played. But i think is a trash item u should make it rare but decent. 400 es really?

2nd.

Stop nerfing everything without making anything good. Seems like ggg hate people to archieve goals in this game. Shield charge ok bro play that shit to 100 and quit this game for ever.

3rd

I maybe dont even play next league coz path of exile is geting every league worst.

Talisman worst league ever..
Perandus..LAG and frozen screens.
Prophecy...We will see.
Thanks, I'll look for the game without reflections
How do I view the skill tree with the updated skill tree data? (anyone message me if they know)
I don't like them removing VR from Zana, I like that map. Can you instead just remove "kill boss" from that map's missions?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info