GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

What about the golem ? In the video I see chaos golem, but in the description (Skill-gems & Setups) of the build you didnt mention nothing about that.
"
What about the golem ? In the video I see chaos golem, but in the description (Skill-gems & Setups) of the build you didnt mention nothing about that.

It's pretty old video of PoE in version 2.6, many things have changed in build since then and I guess now we don't use any golem, mainly because there's not enough space for CWDT+golem, unless you want to cast it manually. You could also swap vaal lightning trap to golem.
Last edited by azaanis on Aug 13, 2017, 10:56:39 AM
"
cybertier wrote:
Getting back to using Allelopathy gloves and napkin math:
I'm pretty sure skipping wither and using spelltotem, efficacy, swift affliction and controlled destruction in gloves gives max dps.

We lose a 140% increased damage modifier (on top of already roughly 260% for my character) from max stack wither but get 64k dps from max stack blight.

(Calculated with Breath of the Council, which I is too good to skip for mapping.)

For the ones interested in the Allelopathy + dual spreading rot, I did a quick recap in another thread, precisely in this post.
Last edited by djnat on Aug 13, 2017, 10:50:49 AM
Hi
i'm pretty new here so sorry if it's been asked before,but "where" to put gems?
i put cotagion gem and its support gems in my helmet and ED gem and its support in my body armor but i really don't know where to put the rest
Last edited by RikoudoX on Aug 13, 2017, 2:39:37 PM
GG amulet !
"
ozten wrote:
GG amulet !

very nice

"
RikoudoX wrote:
Hi
i'm pretty new here so sorry if it's been asked before,but "where" to put gems?
i put cotagion gem and its support gems in my helmet and ED gem and its support in my body armor but i really don't know where to put the rest

does not make a difference where you put them
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 13, 2017, 3:45:49 PM
So can anyone tell me what the better weapon choice is for this build? Essence of Delirium Dagger, Mace or Breath of the Council. Is it just a matter of preference?

"

My current gear, finally got a bunch of red maps I'm gonna run later. Bosses are becoming a true pain in the ass. Is it worth skipping bosses? It feels bad to skip them. Btw, you guys think Bisco's Collar is worth it in general?
Last edited by Aurugorn on Aug 13, 2017, 4:30:15 PM
dont know how to link my current harbinger Gear, but hitting some T16 Guardians now and not having full charges at bossfight cuts damage nearly in half. Im thinking of Leveling Occultist and switch the gear for Shaper and Guardians
"
Ghazzy wrote:

Hey,

This is a common missconception of how MoM works.
It's basic algebra:

30% MoM:
3/7 = 0.428.... = 42.8% mitigation which will require 42.8% of your life pool as unreserved mana

Note:
To calculate your eHP with this you take: "Life * 1.428 = eHP"

40% MoM:
4/6 = 0.666.... = 66.6% mitigation which will require 66.6% of your life pool as unreserved mana

Note:
To calculate your eHP with this you take: "Life * 1.428 = eHP"

The build in it's late game stage has over 6k mana with some reserved to make full use of the mitigating effect of MoM :)

This is kind of odds wording.
Following your way:
50%mom
5/5=1=100% mitigation.
Of course 100% mitigation mean we mitigate 100% of the dmg. What actually happen is we take half the dmg on our mana pool, we don't remove 100% of dmg. But the ehp is correct.
Last edited by EzBreesy on Aug 13, 2017, 10:31:46 PM
I crafted this:

but my tooltip is much greater with this:

Is it even worth crafting with delirium?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info