GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
Albinek wrote:
Hi,

any thoughts about update? Got about 20 ex for items.

helmet: get an ES base, vertex is fine also
boots: try to get spelldodge/ attack dodge there too
"
Albinek wrote:
Hi,

any thoughts about update? Got about 20 ex for items.

helmet: get an ES base, vertex is fine also
boots: try to get spelldodge/ attack dodge there too
Hi,
any thoughts about update? got about 3 ex for items.
Not a bad QOL corruption for blight.

"
Mojoe1000 wrote:
Hi,
any thoughts about update? got about 3 ex for items.

Probably the chest for survivability (5L perfect form is ~30-40c) and then personally i'd save the rest for a 6L multi bow, which will hugely increase your ED damage. That and level 4 empower.
Please comment on my gear and what should I upgrade next ?

Last edited by Valant on Aug 3, 2019, 2:23:12 PM
"
Valant wrote:

* Level 4 Empower
* Why do you have Despair gem? Are you manually casting it (too high level for CWDT). Your Witchfire grants you Despair aura
* Put max quality on all flasks.
* Get rare boots with Dodge chance (and more other stats)
* You can get elder gloves with nacdot
* You can get belt with "increased chaos damage"
* You could get Diadem with "ED duration" enchant. Costs 5-6 ex and is nice against Uber Elder to make sure bosses are ED'd all the time while you kite.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Valant wrote:

* Level 4 Empower
* Why do you have Despair gem? Are you manually casting it (too high level for CWDT). Your Witchfire grants you Despair aura
* You could get Diadem with "ED duration" enchant. Costs 5-6 ex and is nice against Uber Elder to make sure bosses are ED'd all the time while you kite.

It's something I've been on the fence about also (the boots upgrade) while the Atziri's are nice, I'm wondering if finding a good pair of regular boots would be much more beneficial.

I like using the Alleopathy gloves and placing multi-totem on them.

I like the advice of picking up the empower 4's, think I need to do the same as well.
This is what I transitioned Allelopathy and Atziri Step into. The boots are a cheaper and more impactful upgrade.

You do not need a 5-link for blight totems, but the Allelopathy gloves are very good regardless of this. My gloves cost 11-13ex to craft (8ex of that is the 16% spell dmg base tho, which is overkill). I'm basically trading ES for life but getting marginally better damage and an extra choice of resistance.

If you're not running uniques like Headhunter and Soltice Vigil, the extra stats you get from good rare boots/gloves might not be as valuable to you as they are to me. The extra stats DO open up more possibilities for gearing upgrades, such as a Mark of the Shaper + Elder ring, which gives 70% spell damage, as one example.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Aug 4, 2019, 2:36:26 AM
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Valant wrote:

* Level 4 Empower

Thank you for this!

I was looking through my gear last night and thought about the Despair. What if I have no more witchfire flask charges? I’m not manually casting it btw. I thought despair would work with cwdt

If I don’t need the despair gem that’s great. I can put Blasphemy in?

Shall I change my quiver too?

Bought that diadem because it was a cheap starter. Didn’t want to get too deep into investing. How about a rare helm with chaos resistance deduction? Then again those are expensive too
Last edited by Valant on Aug 4, 2019, 2:45:28 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/316865332948107266/607747344078995525/unknown.png

Took me about 7 Brutal Restraints till I found one with the Onslaught Mod. Haven't found one with a good mod on the Revenge of the Hunted node as well though.

Hit 100 today, now to finish my 40/40 =D
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Aug 4, 2019, 9:35:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info