GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Been playing a phys cyclone slayer and MF deadeye, so thought I'd try this one out, loving it so far.

Few questions:
1) I am about to finish act 10, and have a decent amount of currencies. For starters, shall I get a Cane of Unravelling, or straight to +sockets bow or and what chest piece should I get ? I see people getting Perfect Form , Shavronnes, Hyrri , or a rare

2) I would like the choice to do Uber Elder, but do not want to farm it because I think it's not profitable for me at least. I would like to try delve as I have never gone deep delve before. Is this build a solid delver ?

Do let me know your other gear suggestions.
Last edited by Valant on Aug 2, 2019, 12:31:26 AM
"
Valant wrote:
Been playing a phys cyclone slayer and MF deadeye, so thought I'd try this one out, loving it so far.

Few questions:
1) I am about to finish act 10, and have a decent amount of currencies. For starters, shall I get a Cane of Unravelling, or straight to +sockets bow or and what chest piece should I get ? I see people getting Perfect Form , Shavronnes, Hyrri , or a rare

2) I would like the choice to do Uber Elder, but do not want to farm it because I think it's not profitable for me at least. I would like to try delve as I have never gone deep delve before. Is this build a solid delver ?

go straight for bow dont waste $ on cane

perfect form / hyrri’s ire are both fine

depends on how u define deep
"
"
Valant wrote:

Few questions:

Thank you for your reply.

Well, I think I'm around 120-130 on my slayer, casually.

I want to go for around 300-500, maybe ? Not trying to climb the ladder, just challenging myself.
"
Valant wrote:
"
"
Valant wrote:

Few questions:

Thank you for your reply.

Well, I think I'm around 120-130 on my slayer, casually.

I want to go for around 300-500, maybe ? Not trying to climb the ladder, just challenging myself.

im at 380s-390s myself and this build has no issue
most of the time you’re chasing the ED debuff, letting it propagate through out the mines
Why some are rocking bow and quiver? What do you guys recommend to use as weapons for this build? I see that there is no suggested only armor and misc.

Edit: I'm currently level 22, when do should I ditch the lvling items?
Last edited by rada3x on Aug 2, 2019, 9:49:11 AM
Hi,

any thoughts about update? Got about 20 ex for items.

"
rada3x wrote:
Why some are rocking bow and quiver? What do you guys recommend to use as weapons for this build? I see that there is no suggested only armor and misc.

Edit: I'm currently level 22, when do should I ditch the lvling items?

i was using 2h staff with non-ailment chaos damage over time until about level 90? i bought that for only like 40 chaos
then i switched to bow which has +2 to level of jewels which is incredible boost to the damage when you have ED level 21, empower level 4.. it raises those levels and its awesome. but until then anything that gives you damage over time as thats the main source of your damage
"
Albinek wrote:
Hi,

how about

or watcher's eye prismatic jewel with +/- 18% inc. non-ailment chaos damage over time while affected by malevolence.. worth cca 10exa
[nevermind, removed!]
Last edited by vrekstok on Aug 2, 2019, 7:59:26 PM
"
Albinek wrote:
Hi,

Fossil craft your helmet properly. The one I linked I made with Pristine + Aberrant. You may have to spam alot to get a really good helmet, but you are rich and its a drop in the bucket of 20ex. It will feel really nice when you get the double life mods, double res, and the -9 chaos res suffix
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Aug 2, 2019, 7:31:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info