GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
KingWalker39 wrote:
"
Njaku wrote:
I started playing 2 weeks ago and i'm a noob, i'd like to know how to upgrade my gears

You been only playing for 2 weeks and already have a 2 socket 6L bow. Lol man what am I doing wrong. I play on the PS4 and everything is Super expensive. Plus I don't have the necessary recipes to craft a bow with the stats that are required. So it's a no win situation. I learn to stop worrying about it and the season is almost over. I got 8ex, 300c but that's very poor on the PS4 market.

Some really kind Guy actually helped me get it,hé crafted it for me!
"
Njaku wrote:
"
KingWalker39 wrote:
"
Njaku wrote:
I started playing 2 weeks ago and i'm a noob, i'd like to know how to upgrade my gears

You been only playing for 2 weeks and already have a 2 socket 6L bow. Lol man what am I doing wrong. I play on the PS4 and everything is Super expensive. Plus I don't have the necessary recipes to craft a bow with the stats that are required. So it's a no win situation. I learn to stop worrying about it and the season is almost over. I got 8ex, 300c but that's very poor on the PS4 market.

Some really kind Guy actually helped me get it,hé crafted it for me!

Okay I see. Glad to hear there are still kind people in the world.
Here is my Variation of the Build, maybe it helps someone.
Stats are:
6.106 Life (93)
3.168 ES
1.1 Mio DoT DPS on Shaper (15 Wither Stacks)
1.24 Mio DoT DPS on Shaper with 3 Frenzys
Gear

If someone sees a major flaw, just hit me up with proposals. :)
"
Borat187 wrote:

If someone sees a major flaw, just hit me up with proposals. :)

MInor flaw would be maraketh bow gives 6% MS ;)
also if you look for DPS you could go for lvl 30 ED bow :P (and if your rich of course)

I got this x2 on a Doryani Glorious Vanity next to MoM.

It kind of sucks giving up my Maraketh one that was giving me onslaught, but having corrupted soul on my high HP low ES build seems really strong, esp if it improves my other skills as well. I lose 250 life and gain 1900 ES with the notable

I think with this ratio I actually want half the damage to penetrate the ES because of the Patient Reaper ascendancy
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Aug 10, 2019, 2:24:39 PM
Does anyone remember what gem I need to link to blight totems to make my ED do more damage? It's not infused channeling is it? (I already have spreading rot)
"
tecito9000 wrote:
Does anyone remember what gem I need to link to blight totems to make my ED do more damage? It's not infused channeling is it? (I already have spreading rot)

faster casting, if you are using spreading rot to inflict wither stacks
"
xsnowingx wrote:
"
tecito9000 wrote:

Yeah I already have gloves that add faster casting support. Then I have spell totem, the blight itself, multiple totems, and need 1 more gem to add. I thought there was a support gem that made my ED do more damage here.
"
tecito9000 wrote:
"
xsnowingx wrote:
"
tecito9000 wrote:

Yeah I already have gloves that add faster casting support. Then I have spell totem, the blight itself, multiple totems, and need 1 more gem to add. I thought there was a support gem that made my ED do more damage here.

Efficacy is probably what you want for your 5th link on the totems
"
xsnowingx wrote:
Efficacy is probably what you want for your 5th link on the totems

I saw that some people were adding that, but I don't get what the point is. Does the "increased Skill Effect Duration" apply to the withered that my blight totems are applying (from spreading rot)? Or is it just to get the totems themselves to last for longer?

I don't think it's for the spell damage and damage over time, since the totems aren't doing any significant damage anyway.
Last edited by tecito9000 on Aug 10, 2019, 11:15:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info