GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
Stayshook wrote:

So I have got a rare short bow with just the +1 to level of socketed gems and I'd like to craft everything else on it. I don't have any of the recipes so I'm not sure of the costs. Does anyone know the cost of these crafts and where I might be able to get them?

"Can have multiple crafted modifiers" - the Pale Court, 2 Ex
"+2 Level of socketed support gems" - Catarina Unveil (you will probably need a crafting service for this), 2 Ex
"Increased Chaos damage" - Belly of The beast + Ossuary, 3 alc
"Non-ailment damage over time multiplier" - unveil (you will probably need a crafting service for this), 4c
"% chance to gain Arcane Surge when you kill an enemy" / "Increased cast speed" hybrid mod, unveil (you will probably need a crafting service for this), 4c

To conclude: you will need 4 Ex 8c 3 alc to finish the bow, multimod and chaos damage are easily obtainable, the rest aren't unless you spam syndiacate like a madman or buy up veiled rares, so you will need a crafting service.
I can recommend you these:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2526842
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2469110
Last edited by chaoval on Jul 4, 2019, 1:13:32 PM
"
chaoval wrote:
"
Stayshook wrote:

So I have got a rare short bow with just the +1 to level of socketed gems and I'd like to craft everything else on it. I don't have any of the recipes so I'm not sure of the costs. Does anyone know the cost of these crafts and where I might be able to get them?

"Can have multiple crafted modifiers" - the Pale Court, 2 Ex
"+2 Level of socketed support gems" - Catarina Unveil (you will probably need a crafting service for this), 2 Ex
"Increased Chaos damage" - Belly of The beast + Ossuary, 3 alc
"Non-ailment damage over time multiplier" - unveil (you will probably need a crafting service for this), 4c
"% chance to gain Arcane Surge when you kill an enemy" / "Increased cast speed" hybrid mod, unveil (you will probably need a crafting service for this), 4c

To conclude: you will need 4 Ex 8c 3 alc to finish the bow, multimod and chaos damage are easily obtainable, the rest aren't unless you spam syndiacate like a madman or buy up veiled rares, so you will need a crafting service.
I can recommend you these:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2526842
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2469110

dope. exactly what I needed. thanks
What is the best chest for SSF casual player? Currently I have

Is it OK for non-Uber bosses or I should find something better?
Perfect Form looks much better, but I need more luck(or grind). Is there any good place to farm it (like: delve, betrayal, incrusion)?
"
Buster1013 wrote:
What is the best chest for SSF casual player? Currently I have

Is it OK for non-Uber bosses or I should find something better?
Perfect Form looks much better, but I need more luck(or grind). Is there any good place to farm it (like: delve, betrayal, incrusion)?

The chest is a breach upgrade. I've found two of the base unique already this league, so it's not that uncommon. Make sure you pick up every Tuul splinter. You need "The Snowblind Grace", and you can pseudo grind it by grinding elder influenced maps to get this div card.

The chest you're wearing is fine as well tbh.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jul 4, 2019, 2:41:56 PM
https://pastebin.com/17Fg8BPE

great buid, ty, easiest uber elder and others
Man i craft follow mods but i cannot find increased cast speed only (16–19)% increased Cast Speed
10% chance to gain Arcane Surge when you Kill an Enemy

this is the correct craft or no ?

my bow
Spoiler

"
Psyonix wrote:
"
Enzoniewski wrote:
Anyone have tutorial how to craft +3 chaos bow and can post?

Note, this is for the alt/regal method. Not a fan of the other method so I wont mention it

Get a white one of those.

EDIT 1: the short bows are the easiest to color, and can be acquired cheaply with

If you want one with movement speed then be prepared to spend a bit more for the base and the coloring as they have a higher dex requirement

1. Transmute it, and then use alts until you hit +1 gems (socketed).
2. Regal
3. Annul off the other affix(es) so that you have a rare bow with +1 gems

If you miss, scour it and repeat steps 1-3. Once you have a rare bow with only the Paragon mod (+1 gems) move on to step 4:

4. Craft "Can have multiple crafted modifiers"
5. Craft "+2 Level of socketed support gems"
6. Craft "Increased Chaos damage"
7. Craft "Increased cast speed"
8. Craft "Non-ailment damage over time multiplier"
9. Craft "% chance to gain Arcane Surge when you kill an enemy"

EDIT 2: some of the crafting options aren't easy to come by, and when you're investing this much into a multimod, you definitely want the highest tier affixes available. I used this guy for everything but the "can have multiple crafted modifiers" mod (I did that myself). He was super professional, probably one of the better crafting services I've used over the years. I'd recommend hitting him up for sure.

It's also worth mentioning you should be prepared to spend a fair amount of currency to do this. The multi mod and +2 support gems is 4ex right there. And the cost of alt-spam/regal/annulment can rise pretty quickly - and this part you'll need to do before a third party crafting service will multimod it for you (at least, this is generally the case.
what is the best gem setup for devouring diadem?
"
Rageahr wrote:
Can anyone explain to me why is everyone running contagion/ED over soulrend/bane?

Not everyone. ;)
"
"
Haleray wrote:
"

ez perma onslaught

Please inform this lowly noob how this is possible?

brutal restraint jewel
adds bonuses to your notables instead of rerolling them

bought it for 26c fyi, dont buy those garbage jewels for 3ex like those shown above
have to path thro garbage nodes to get chaos damage ones

That onslaught is juicy!

Haven't had much play time due to work, but it's been great so far. I still have a lot of work to do with quiver and rings, not sure what direction I'll take with those. Casually farming t15 maps, still need to figure out single target damage. Got lucky with the helm enchant first lab I ran with it. Will continue to push this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info