GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
ChiefShonahh wrote:
"
xsnowingx wrote:
I have an empty Tabula because i'm using a bow worth more than anything you've made this league :P

I get you're not a fan of the way he reacted to you/your question, but your bow is definitely not worth more than a headhunter. Just sayin'.

"
ChiefShonahh wrote:

I already have the amulet because of a previous toon, I was hoping it would work well with this build as well as I don't like manually casting curses/armors. I appreciate you trying to help me though :)

No worries. :)
"
ChiefShonahh wrote:

I asked a very legitimate question, I'm not here to show off my gear or anything. I just asked a simple one, "How would you setup gem sockets if you're using an impresence with 100% reduced mana reserved on despair"?

There's over a dozen people actively posting in this thread who are running chaos DOT builds, and who are also well into the end game content. Alot of us have links and gear that are radically different from each other.

This playstyle is flexible and the gems and gear do not limit viability and are entirely preference based. To ask what 2 gems to remove makes no sense in this context, when you yourself are not even filling up your own links. Part of what makes this particular thread so interesting is seeing how other players choose to gear their characters. :)
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jul 3, 2019, 6:00:11 PM
"
xsnowingx wrote:
"
ChiefShonahh wrote:

I asked a very legitimate question, I'm not here to show off my gear or anything. I just asked a simple one, "How would you setup gem sockets if you're using an impresence with 100% reduced mana reserved on despair"?

There's over a dozen people actively posting in this thread who are running chaos DOT builds, and who are also well into the end game content. Alot of us have links and gear that are radically different from each other.

This playstyle is flexible and the gems and gear do not limit viability and are entirely preference based. To ask what 2 gems to remove makes no sense in this context, when you yourself are not even filling up your own links. Part of what makes this particular thread so interesting is seeing how other players choose to gear their characters. :)

I guess I understand what you're saying now. I was just looking to hear how other people had THEIR setups using impresence. That's all.
Last edited by ChiefShonahh on Jul 3, 2019, 7:01:01 PM
I misunderstood you sorry
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
"
Teamsteve wrote:

Farming t2 glacier with this but not always breaking all the rares, is there any easy boosts I could utilise? got lucky with drops and have about 3ex to spend.

Slower projectiles support does not work with damage over time. You should replace it with increased duration or empower 3, and get lvl 21 ed, all lvl 20 support gems, 20/20 contagion and see where else you could invest into AoE.
Last edited by chaoval on Jul 3, 2019, 10:26:22 PM
Am I seeing my true DoT DPS here? 300k? I feel I'm not filling out all the correct boxes to see my true DPS.

https://pastebin.com/j2fQqSrR

"
ChiefShonahh wrote:
"
xsnowingx wrote:
"
ChiefShonahh wrote:

I guess I understand what you're saying now. I was just looking to hear how other people had THEIR setups using impresence. That's all.

wand : vaal grace, inc duration, vaal grave

helm : vaal blight, efficacy, cont dest, infused channeling

boots : blasphemy , temp chains, despair, arctic armor

glove : 4l contagion

shield : cwdt ic incduration
"
xsnowingx wrote:
"
WizzyZappo wrote:

Yeah, I couldn't beat the minotaur. Got him down to under 50% health, but I unfortunately rolled a map with no regen AND boss deals extra damage AND enfeeble AND vuln. Yeah... No.

But the fact that I got him to under 50% says I might get him with an easier map mod roll. I will try again soon!

It's worth chaos spamming or scour alching T16 guardians to avoid some bad mods, the worst one being no mana regen.

Alas, those bad rolls came when I applied the vaal orb, so the map could no longer be chaos'd, and it was my only T16. Next time one drops (or if I buy one) I hope to be luckier on the vaal application.
Arcanor

can trade: 3 ex each
"
chaoval wrote:
"
Teamsteve wrote:

Farming t2 glacier with this but not always breaking all the rares, is there any easy boosts I could utilise? got lucky with drops and have about 3ex to spend.

Slower projectiles support does not work with damage over time. You should replace it with increased duration or empower 3, and get lvl 21 ed, all lvl 20 support gems, 20/20 contagion and see where else you could invest into AoE.

thanks, I totally overlooked the chest gems :)
Last edited by Teamsteve on Jul 4, 2019, 9:08:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info