GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
KingWalker39 wrote:
Hey guys. I'm a new PS4 player and I got a level 80 cyclone Slayer build and this build at level 71. For this build I need somebody with patience to help me out. I followed the guide for putting my passive points in the right place and just finish the 3rd ascendancy. The PlayStation market is very expensive two pairs of PC. I have spell totem, multiple totems and either in my boots. Efficacy, controlled destruction,bane and despair in my gloves. Only 4l chest with controlled,essence,swift and void. helmet immortal call, increased duration and cwdt support. shield malevolence discipline and flame dash because it's not link to anything. Wand void, blight and infused. As you can see I need major help lol. Life is 2756 Mana 928 energy and armour is low do to acrobatics and evasion is 1466. Any advice would be great!

I hope you're NOT using Devouring Diadem helm, or the Mind over Matter / EB nodes. This guide kind of sucks in that it even mentions those as options, cause they actually HURT new players and is somewhat dubious even for people who understand all the mechanics of the game. I wonder if Ghazzy realizes that only new players will follow a guide to the T, and that anyone who would benefit from these things would have the mental capacity to make those changes on his or her own without suggestion lol. Check out Ziz's youtube guide, it's probably better for someone like you. Also, git good!! ^^
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 28, 2019, 10:34:54 AM
So MoM/EB nodes are not worth for ed/con?
is there a guide or tutorial on how to craft one of them bows? i have a 6l with +1 but i have no clue what to do next..
"
robinyoe wrote:
is there a guide or tutorial on how to craft one of them bows? i have a 6l with +1 but i have no clue what to do next..

There are plenty of guides, it was repeated in this thread as well.

1. Remember that it has to be +1 socketed gems, NOT BOW gems.
2. Upgrade to rare.
3. Annulement until only +1 gems is left. If you remove it - scoure and repeat from beginnig.
4. Craft multiple crafted mods
5. Craft rest of the stuff.
"
DistyDevice wrote:
"
robinyoe wrote:

2. Upgrade to rare.
3. Annulement until only +1 gems is left. If you remove it - scoure and repeat from beginnig.

i got all that other than the rest of the stuff
"
DistyDevice wrote:
"
robinyoe wrote:

2. Upgrade to rare.

The big one is +2 support gems which I believe comes from Catarina.

If you don’t already have the recipes unlocked, you can use a crafting service for a fee.
Just did the four legions fight (minus Maraketh), I was able to do three rounds but probably could of come close to four rounds. One if those guys seem to have an immunity phase.

How is everybody else faring in the four ways?
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
Just did the four legions fight (minus Maraketh), I was able to do three rounds but probably could of come close to four rounds. One if those guys seem to have an immunity phase.

Projectile focused skills are much much much more efficient at the legion fight.
This build is best for mapping and monoliths, and maybe bosses but only if youre not timed. The density is not crazy enough in a 4 way to be worth running imo. IDK about you but it just feels awful. You cannot one shot the bosses, and the contagion is not gonna kill everything in one shot, not even close.
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 28, 2019, 1:05:50 PM
"
xsnowingx wrote:
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:

Projectile focused skills are much much much more efficient at the legion fight.
This build is best for mapping and monoliths, and maybe bosses but only if youre not timed. The density is not crazy enough in a 4 way to be worth running imo. IDK about you but it just feels awful. You cannot one shot the bosses, and the contagion is not gonna kill everything in one shot, not even close.

So assuming you still want to run them (for challenge completion), what would you recommend? 2 way? 3 way?

2 way seemed pretty nice to me, generals went down fast, at 4 they were too much of a HP sponge. Maybe 3 is the sweet spot.
I would find a rota if you can't make a second character, but if you can stomach one hundred two-ways that works too. I'm going to make an Ele Hit so that I can choose to either do level 100 or 40 uber elders easily. No way am I running 400 darkshrines lol.
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 28, 2019, 2:18:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info