GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hey I use devouring diadem and
and I can not choose which aura to include the third. Maybe some aspect?

And now, when the Immortal Call has lost its relevance, can desecrate CWDT + desecrate in order for the cap to work better?
"
YaCantStopMe wrote:
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:
How do you guys play?
ED + Cotagion, ED + Bane or ED + Contagion + Bane?

I would like to go with the third one buy I can't fith those in my jewel slots.

Im no POE expert, so idk if this is the optimal setup but im messing around with the 3rd option myself. What i did was put my Totem setup in my helm and bought a 2nd helm for a bane setup. Then i just put my totem helm on when im going into a boss room and the bane for just mapping.

Pretty much: auras/flame dash in my weapon, blight in my gloves, ED in my body, contagion in my boots, CWDT setup in my shield. Then totem/bane in the helm. Thats how i fit them all in.

I havent seen one for sale yet with decent stats and i havent tried it but in theory, you could get a shaper helm too and add some shaper mods to you bane (thats why i chose to put it in my helm). Like socketed gems supported by lv.20 AOE or something. I plan on trying that out for a psuedo 5 link.

I dropped Phase Run and Vaal Rightous Fire, swapped some gear and managed to get room for both. Let's see how it works out.
Sry if this is a dumb question, but the guide says to use spell totems...? Per PoE Wiki Shadow can't get spell totem. Can anyone clarify?
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:
"
YaCantStopMe wrote:
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:
How do you guys play?
ED + Cotagion, ED + Bane or ED + Contagion + Bane?

I would like to go with the third one buy I can't fith those in my jewel slots.

Im no POE expert, so idk if this is the optimal setup but im messing around with the 3rd option myself. What i did was put my Totem setup in my helm and bought a 2nd helm for a bane setup. Then i just put my totem helm on when im going into a boss room and the bane for just mapping.

Pretty much: auras/flame dash in my weapon, blight in my gloves, ED in my body, contagion in my boots, CWDT setup in my shield. Then totem/bane in the helm. Thats how i fit them all in.

I havent seen one for sale yet with decent stats and i havent tried it but in theory, you could get a shaper helm too and add some shaper mods to you bane (thats why i chose to put it in my helm). Like socketed gems supported by lv.20 AOE or something. I plan on trying that out for a psuedo 5 link.

I dropped Phase Run and Vaal Rightous Fire, swapped some gear and managed to get room for both. Let's see how it works out.

If you take a look at my profile, im sort of doing a mix between this build and zizarians build and i feel like its the best setup right now for mapping/bossing and the league mechanic.

The way i got it going is ED/Contagion for moniliths, you can zip around with flame dash, and use those unique gloves for a level 22 blight. Blight has like a 3ft radious, but it melts tough mobs around the totems and high level bosses if you use the wither totem. Its also great for temple bosses with there chaos resistances. Those gloves are dirt cheap and carried me up to t16. Then bane is my mapping skill. Im really only using ED/Contagion for monoliths and high tier mapping, but once bain levels up ill use that in high tier maps.
Last edited by YaCantStopMe on Jun 10, 2019, 1:42:36 PM
"
YaCantStopMe wrote:

If you take a look at my profile, im sort of doing a mix between this build and zizarians build and i feel like its the best setup right now for mapping/bossing and the league mechanic.

The way i got it going is ED/Contagion for moniliths, you can zip around with flame dash, and use those unique gloves for a level 22 blight. Blight has like a 3ft radious, but it melts tough mobs around the totems and high level bosses if you use the wither totem. Its also great for temple bosses with there chaos resistances. Those gloves are dirt cheap and carried me up to t16. Then bane is my mapping skill. Im really only using ED/Contagion for monoliths and high tier mapping, but once bain levels up ill use that in high tier maps.

You can make a 5-link Blight spell totem link with those gloves, right? might be an option with the unique jewel
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
"
xsnowingx wrote:
How do we deal with Chaos resistence in Alva temple? It feels slow, is there a change we can make in order to do this specific content? Do temple room bosses always have this resistence?

+1

the temple is so slow with all the chaos resistance :/
"

Are you going MoM/Battery and Phase/Acro? I think Phase/Acro for non HC might be a waste, but I can't seem to decide atm. Also the starting nodes you picked up 3 cast speed instead of the 30% chaos damage, on purpose or because of ziz's starting build?

There are nodes like arcane swiftness that look good if you go non-mon. I can't really decide, all I know is atm mana is a massive issue for me, still just running 1 buff.

I am still not sure about purity of flesh and devotion nodes on the left, I mean its 5 skill points just to get to those clusters.

I see you went Weave+Swift Killer. Prolonged is tempting and I've seen a few people use that. Your thoughts? I think ziz even dropped swift killer and went "Overcharge" to compensate - at a cost of 4 skill points.

Is anyone bothering with Blast Radius and Amplify? Only 4 skill points to get both. Maybe if you're not running Zeel shield it's worth it for?

What about going up for dbl curses?
Last edited by poeGT on Jun 10, 2019, 4:31:55 PM
"
YaCantStopMe wrote:

That looks really interesting. I've been using the Wither totem for as long as I can remember. It's pretty clunky most of the time though.

Thanks, I'll try this one out.

How can I show my equipment?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info