GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

How is Occultist fairing in comparison? I can't decide Trickster or Occultist.
"
poeGT wrote:

occultist is dead
"
"
poeGT wrote:

occultist is dead

Ok. Thanks for the quick response. :)
"
poeGT wrote:
"
"
poeGT wrote:

occultist is dead

Ok. Thanks for the quick response. :)

u can still play it, but most ppl prefer trickster, wicked ward nerf hit occu hard
"
Ttiamus wrote:
"
omgree wrote:
can someone give pros/cons compare to Ziz version?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLo047shkI

I think I'm leaning towards this version. Looking at the two on PoB,
Ziz comes out with more effective life EB/MoM 7370 vs Life/ES 9255.
Ghazzy has A LOT more DPS. Hit/Dot is 23772/433839. Ziz 11231/173906. Almost 2.5x the damage. I think this is mostly going to come from ascendancy choices. Ziz went with Weave the Arcane and Swift killer. Enabling the charges on Ziz it is still a 2x damage difference.

Ghazzy also appears to have more mitigation. 50% dodge double the evasion. This should lead to you getting hit less and having greater up time on Ghost Shroud.

To me it's coming down to Damage / Mitigation VS more effective life and movement speed. Since I don't play HC, I'm probably going with Ghazzy

ziz is missing alot of dps in the pob because of quality 0 gems and empower lvl 3. ghazzy's pob has all 20% with ED lvl 21 and empower lvl4
Last edited by quiN68 on Jun 7, 2019, 11:43:01 AM
Why in PoB i see -19% fire, -47% cold, -19 light and -40% chaos resistances? Is it ok? Sorry, I'm just new player.
"
Oliv3rTwistt wrote:
Why in PoB i see -19% fire, -47% cold, -19 light and -40% chaos resistances? Is it ok? Sorry, I'm just new player.

the gear usually has no res on it in pob. you will have to see what res you need ingame
"
quiN68 wrote:

the gear usually has no res on it in pob. you will have to see what res you need ingame

Ow, i see. Thanks!
can someone compare thiz and ziz's build with same lvl gems?
Last edited by ClockTowerCrusader on Jun 7, 2019, 12:08:23 PM
Honestly if SC i would rather take swift killer + weave the arcane over prolonged pain, especially for a starter
Last edited by Seymowr on Jun 7, 2019, 12:20:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info