GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

any changes in 3.7 worth noting?

or is this guide still fine without any changes?

resistance to the elements all in the red. one shot wakes up to catch. Are my fears correct?
is there an updated path of building for this? i tried to click on the one you had listed and it was the old passive tree
"
cammoflauge5 wrote:
is there an updated path of building for this? i tried to click on the one you had listed and it was the old passive tree

where it is old not one skill in the assembly between 3.6 and 3.7 with this assembly has not changed. You're just a lazy samumo to think and posttreat difficult.
Definitely goin ED/Cont for new league start. My one problem is breakables. Flame dashing into 'em is clunky, last league I kept an unsupported bane just for breakables. How y'all handle them?
can someone give pros/cons compare to Ziz version?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLo047shkI
"
omgree wrote:
can someone give pros/cons compare to Ziz version?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLo047shkI

I think I'm leaning towards this version. Looking at the two on PoB,
Ziz comes out with more effective life EB/MoM 7370 vs Life/ES 9255.
Ghazzy has A LOT more DPS. Hit/Dot is 23772/433839. Ziz 11231/173906. Almost 2.5x the damage. I think this is mostly going to come from ascendancy choices. Ziz went with Weave the Arcane and Swift killer. Enabling the charges on Ziz it is still a 2x damage difference.

Ghazzy also appears to have more mitigation. 50% dodge double the evasion. This should lead to you getting hit less and having greater up time on Ghost Shroud.

To me it's coming down to Damage / Mitigation VS more effective life and movement speed. Since I don't play HC, I'm probably going with Ghazzy
"
Ttiamus wrote:

To me it's coming down to Damage / Mitigation VS more effective life and movement speed. Since I don't play HC, I'm probably going with Ghazzy

Thanks for the answer, helped me to solve the coice!
Im no expert, but looking at the pob for that guide..it is a level 100 build, with some pretty freaking expensive gear. I like ghazzys build better simply because it seems more realistic as a league starter. I'd like to see the builds compared at the same level and gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info