[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Pizdecbaker wrote:
I ditched Vaal Pact now, it felt clumpsy... Went for
, this is almost a Vaal Pact, and now im able to handle the Blood Rage very well. The cons are for sure... no phys, no life and low resistence on this. The Plus for sure, +33% dmg on leech:)

I can tell you by now about the varanustra, this is feeling more satisfying.

My APS is without BR 8, with BR its 8.55.

You could consider taking the life leech nodes under the Duelist temporarily. The main limiting factor is the maximum leech rate, which is tough to increase, but there is a node for that there. If you can leech extremely well, the defense could be worth the offense. I know a lot of Slayers are running CH because of the leech mechanics and symbiosis there. Not to say you couldn't run this build as a Slayer (or Champion or Raider, which I've done)...you just sacrifice damage for other things here and there.
"
I died three times in a row to shaped Graveyard Geofri-clone boss, before I realized what killed me. He shoots out a ring of black shadow wraiths that apparently do chaos damage and insta-pop me if they touch me. I could have used my Atziri's Promise if I knew he was going to do that, although I doubt it would have saved me with negative chaos resistance. I think I'll just avoid him going forward.

Which bosses are giving you a hard time?

man you will not believe! first of all, phase 3 (only) izaro, he attacks me with
incredible dmg, my 4.5k life disappear in a second (chaos dmg?)
i believe it , ok i bought a Rumi's concoction yesterday, we will see! Next Shrieker Eihal, surprise,
this bird is incredible, first level map and i say, watttt?!...what will happen next?
sorry for my bad english, this build is incredible, absolutely love it, the storyline was clean, but i don't know, first rare maps and i die many times, maybe it's normal maybe not, f*** i want 80lvl man =)
Say_Ten's I want to buy new rings, i have 11% FR 75% CR 10% LR and -60 ChR, make sense in chaos resistance now or Fire/Light/Cold top priority? thx
Last edited by iveldraw on Sep 12, 2017, 4:58:29 PM
"
iveldraw wrote:
"
I died three times in a row to shaped Graveyard Geofri-clone boss, before I realized what killed me. He shoots out a ring of black shadow wraiths that apparently do chaos damage and insta-pop me if they touch me. I could have used my Atziri's Promise if I knew he was going to do that, although I doubt it would have saved me with negative chaos resistance. I think I'll just avoid him going forward.

Which bosses are giving you a hard time?

man you will not believe! first of all, phase 3 (only) izaro, he attacks me with
incredible dmg, my 4.5k life disappear in a second (chaos dmg?)
i believe it , ok i bought a Rumi's concoction yesterday, we will see! Next Shrieker Eihal, surprise,
this bird is incredible, first level map and i say, watttt?!...what will happen next?

i don't think izaro ever does chaos damage. his attacks are physical (and he can have elemental damage if he's buffed by essences) and the goddess that throws the green shit at you is fire. if you read some of my posts this season, i am telling people he was hitting me for 5k life at times, which is why i generally don't recommend uber lab facetanking unless you have 5k health.

if you are taking a lot of physical damage, be sure you are using all your utility flasks simultaneously, especially rumi's and your basalt.
"
iveldraw wrote:
sorry for my bad english, this build is incredible, absolutely love it, the storyline was clean, but i don't know, first rare maps and i die many times, maybe it's normal maybe not, f*** i want 80lvl man =)
Say_Ten's I want to buy new rings, i have 11% FR 75% CR 10% LR and -60 ChR, make sense in chaos resistance now or Fire/Light/Cold top priority? thx

you absolutely need to get your F and L resistances up to 75%. you will get one shot by regular monsters with resistances that low. don't worry about chaos resists...go for F/C/L and get them to 75% (more is ok since you will sometimes run maps with elemental weakness)
what jewels do u use?
"
iveldraw wrote:
what jewels do u use?

Might and Influence

and two rare jewels with life and 2-3 damage stats

added this and a link to help search on the first page in the gear section
Haha, I suck so much... Tried a corrupted Poorjoy's. After my third death I realized I'm not ready. :p

I think I may be getting too old for these kinds of games, haha! Well, better stick with white n yellow maps for now and watch the mods!! I REALLY need better gear. Never gonna hit 90 at this rate! Perseverance!
/popcorn always, because people
Last edited by deadamaranth on Sep 15, 2017, 8:50:01 PM
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
QWXJ wrote:

new statistic of char
Life: 4885
Mana : 682
Elements between %100-110
Armour : 1500
Evasion : 3730
Dual Strike: 50k
L.Strike : 23K

Now char is more powerfull and i can clear maps more easily
İ spend 60-70 chaos to make this changes

I'd be happy if u can comment for char's changes; Thank you for help.;)

That's what I'm talking about.

Next up:

get new boots with more life while keeping your resists capped. then you can lab enchant them (and the rest of your gear) to make them even stronger. i probably have better boots i can sell you cheap.

get rid of the overflowing chalice and get an atziri's promise. get rid of your two life flasks and get a basalt flask with anti-bleed (ideally one that gets you charges when you crit) and an instant or half-instant/half-fast divine flask with anti-freeze. also should have one of these i can sell you cheap.

then you just have to level to get more passives. good job!

I did this ups for 1 weeks ago

Im more powerful after from ur advices.

My first month passed on game. Still i dont know much that game, but at least i know what i want to make.
I like to farm currency and trading system of game. So i made 80 exalted orb at 200hour(with lucky crafts and 2 the doctor). But Im in trouble with reflects.. Always im dying to reflects. what I should make for more resistant against reflects ?

Also i want to make a more good Gear set. I made one 6L Atz.Splendour. (i was see one expensive gear set on comments). So can u give me advice to make set with 50 - 60 exalted orb ? or not need to spent much for this build?
increased Immortal Call Duration on BoR a good choice for us or trying again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info