[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

doesn't look like any major build-specific changes. however, as i mentioned previously, we may be able to make use of poison, especially early on while we are all using wasp nest.
Numbers are not revealed yet, probably new herald is going to be decent.
purity herald looks nice, i plan on using it instead of HoA

i had been using vaal double strike this season to burst damage bosses down and found that pretty great

you could combine that with the new vaal ancestral warchief (if you have enough sockets)...more shit to manage but not terrible and damage output would be great
I was thinking about Vaal Double Strike - Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Melee physical - Ruthless. In this case with 6l you still can run CWDT setup.
"
I was thinking about Vaal Double Strike - Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Melee physical - Ruthless. In this case with 6l you still can run CWDT setup.

I was running VDS with increased duration and basically any 2 other supports and it was fucking MOWING shit down, so I think even with VDS and VAW linked to 2 supports (3L) it would still be strong. It would surely be something to look out for in terms of other uses for elder weapons or unset rings (to have slots for hatred and HoP).
Last edited by Say_Ten on Aug 30, 2018, 1:34:18 PM
I'm trying to copy your build from this thread, but my element resist ( exclude cold resist ) have a minus percentage, can u tell me why could it be?
"
ludicurous wrote:
I'm trying to copy your build from this thread, but my element resist ( exclude cold resist ) have a minus percentage, can u tell me why could it be?

Chars are hidden
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"

I was running VDS with increased duration and basically any 2 other supports and it was fucking MOWING shit down, so I think even with VDS and VAW linked to 2 supports (3L) it would still be strong. It would surely be something to look out for in terms of other uses for elder weapons or unset rings (to have slots for hatred and HoP).

I think if numbers are good enough on herald of purity you can actually drop hatred and lose some damage to run 2 herals + ice armour.
"
"
ludicurous wrote:

Chars are hidden

Oh ya, i forget about that, you can see it now
"
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"

I think if numbers are good enough on herald of purity you can actually drop hatred and lose some damage to run 2 herals + ice armour.

Or blasphemy vulnerability

Or even haste or grace

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info