[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

just wanted to drop by and say you are a baller, and that im enjoying this build, a ton. always loved dual strike, and stabbing things into oblivion. still not 100% on the build, but enjoying the hell out of it so far.
"
AtmaDarkwolf wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked/answered before (I read 50 ish pages before i posted but i may have missed it):

How would this build work if you started as a duelist and went with the basic concept (I see that the tree branches under and passes the duelist starting point, so was wondering how well it would work starting from that point)

Reason I ask is I want to do a play though as a Duelist and try something like this... but don't want to gimp self from the get-go.

(real question, how much gain vs loss would be the starting point chance cause?)

Duelist is fine, you just have a different ascendancy (champion or gladiator). Probably a little less damage unless you stack bleed
"
t9rednecro wrote:
just wanted to drop by and say you are a baller, and that im enjoying this build, a ton. always loved dual strike, and stabbing things into oblivion. still not 100% on the build, but enjoying the hell out of it so far.

TY BROZILLA
"
hey guys, I like the concept of multiple skills, I would like to know if that kind of build could go end game, by this I mean, I am looking for a build who I could realy improve for longtime, not based on cheaps uniques, dunno if It does make sense =D
Ty

A few guys on here have done all content with this build

It lacks a lot of defense for everyone to be successful with it against the toughest content
"
TulioXDD wrote:
I just want to know if as a new player I can replicate this build. I do not know much about the game and that is why I am looking for a builds.

Yeah, great build for beginners in terms of direct melee and being straightforward
Gonna try this!

Really like the way you write your guides, i didn't die of boredom while reading.

So i got 3 questions.

Would you say it's good for farming uber labs? i've bin using totems and it got insanely boring.

I just took a sneakpeak at your character and in the gear section it says you're wearing "the bringer of rain" and a chestpiece. is it bugged or is there a way to equip body armour with bringer of rain?

And which is the better skill Double strike or dual strike? double strike has a pretty fun vaal skill.

I'm sorry if any of these questions bother you.

Cheers!

Last edited by buttersnot on Sep 17, 2018, 12:16:34 AM
"
buttersnot wrote:
Gonna try this!

Really like the way you write your guides, i didn't die of boredom while reading.

So i got 3 questions.

Would you say it's good for farming uber labs? i've bin using totems and it got insanely boring.

I just took a sneakpeak at your character and in the gear section it says you're wearing "the bringer of rain" and a chestpiece. is it bugged or is there a way to equip body armour with bringer of rain?

And which is the better skill Double strike or dual strike? double strike has a pretty fun vaal skill.

I'm sorry if any of these questions bother you.

Cheers!

You can farm uber lab if you kite properly and do not facetank everything.

You can use 6 sockets chestpiece with the BoR to lvl up the gems also cosmetics :)

Dual strike is a main skill. You can use Vaal Double Strike if you want to.
What is better: FB or LS?
"
Nekrolith wrote:
What is better: FB or LS?

Depends on preferences / playstyle
Better 2 wasp nest or 2 touch of anguish?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info