[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Say_Ten wrote:
Or even haste or grace

I used to think that blasphemy's mana reservation is 50%. Warlord's mark is going to be better imo. Free endurance charges, immortall call synergy, extra life/mana leech and phys damage reduction from charges and you don't lose so much damage as it used to be.
been using herald of purity and the damage is higher than herald of ash so far. minions are an added bonus. quality on the gem gives minion speed which is fine but not really required if you are trying to conserve GCPs or currency in general.
So are you just using the Vaal from double strike and dual strike as main?
Im slightly confused. Would you be able to look at my profile and let me know if I can do anything to optimise damage, as I currently have 3 damaging abilties vaal DS, dual strike and lightning strike. should I be focusing more on one or?
Sorry if this has been asked/answered before (I read 50 ish pages before i posted but i may have missed it):

How would this build work if you started as a duelist and went with the basic concept (I see that the tree branches under and passes the duelist starting point, so was wondering how well it would work starting from that point)

Reason I ask is I want to do a play though as a Duelist and try something like this... but don't want to gimp self from the get-go.

(real question, how much gain vs loss would be the starting point chance cause?)
"
Mystikally wrote:
So are you just using the Vaal from double strike and dual strike as main?
Im slightly confused. Would you be able to look at my profile and let me know if I can do anything to optimise damage, as I currently have 3 damaging abilties vaal DS, dual strike and lightning strike. should I be focusing more on one or?

Dual Strike - main skill which is used for solo target and clearing trash when it's safe.

Lightning Strike / Frost Blades - range attack which is used for kitting, safe killing monsters pack, elemental ailment resource, might be used with curse on hit.

Vaal Double Strike - personal (you can run Punishment curse / Warcry / Vaal Grace / extra mobility skill / one more CWDT setup or any other setup) and actually not necessary skill, but it's nice for bursting down bosses and in some other situations. When BoR is equipped the CWDT setup > the VDS setup, but when you get the 6link you have extra 4link, so you can run VDS - Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Melee physical - Ruthless, which is insanely good in boss fights and not useless while trash clearing.
Just a quick question, does the touch of anguish free chain works even if you don't have the attack gem socketed on it? And also if the frost blades projectiles do a chain attack as well?
Last edited by ZainD on Sep 9, 2018, 2:37:06 PM
"
ZainD wrote:
Just a quick question, does the touch of anguish free chain works even if you don't have the attack gem socketed on it? And also if the frost blades projectiles do a chain attack as well?

Yes and yes, it started getting popular specifically because of how well it works with Frost Blades actually.
"
Yes and yes, it started getting popular specifically because of how well it works with Frost Blades actually.

That's great then! Thanks. :)
hey guys, I like the concept of multiple skills, I would like to know if that kind of build could go end game, by this I mean, I am looking for a build who I could realy improve for longtime, not based on cheaps uniques, dunno if It does make sense =D
Ty
Last edited by LunaticRevolution on Sep 11, 2018, 11:26:45 PM
I just want to know if as a new player I can replicate this build. I do not know much about the game and that is why I am looking for a builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info