The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
Theaisa wrote:
In your opinion, is this build hardcore viable all the way to 100? If not, what could be changed to increase survivability?

TBH.... i'm not hardcore lvl 100 player, but someone with better gaming skills, can do it in my opinion
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
lucap123 wrote:
Hey,

Thanks for the build :)
I have a question. Do you leave the Barrage on lvl 1 ? In your items it shows the Barrage gem lvl 1. Is this a bug or intended?

intended, for low mana cost
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Theaisa wrote:
In your opinion, is this build hardcore viable all the way to 100? If not, what could be changed to increase survivability?

TBH.... i'm not hardcore lvl 100 player, but someone with better gaming skills, can do it in my opinion

Just ripped my 90 Arc'er, wanted to try something different so will give this a go. Maybe something will show up as a viable way to increase survivability as I level.. wish me luck ;)
Hey, could you please write down all the gem links that are necessary for this build?

Like what gems go for a 5 link and 6 link bow? what gems go into helmet, boots, hands etc. just to make it more clear.

And also what item stats for rings, amulets, helmet armor and so on.

"
Theaisa wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Theaisa wrote:

Just ripped my 90 Arc'er, wanted to try something different so will give this a go. Maybe something will show up as a viable way to increase survivability as I level.. wish me luck ;)

Gooooood LUCK!!!

When you have some new info tell me
"
Kaktuskiller wrote:
Hey, could you please write down all the gem links that are necessary for this build?

Like what gems go for a 5 link and 6 link bow? what gems go into helmet, boots, hands etc. just to make it more clear.

And also what item stats for rings, amulets, helmet armor and so on.

Rings - elreon rings with life and resists

Amulet - crit chance, crit muli, life, str, int (spell damage if possible)

Quiver - crit chance, crit multi, AS, life (+1 arrow if possible)

Belt - loooots of str, life, double resists

Chest - kaoms heart

Head - life and resists (+1 arrow for barrage enchantment if possible)

Boots - atziris step (fire damage or life and mana leech enchantment)

Gloves - maligaros (whatever enchantment)

Bow - quill rain

All links are in the items I linked at the front page,

The 6th link is EK
Hi :)

I'm also using your build, very good indeed. I'm on standard, so got slightly better gear, and modyfied your tree a little bit. Lost 400 HP (from 6800 to 6400), but got more resists (which I missed) and a litte more evasion (duno if it's needed really, but it's ok to have).

Link to my current build, lvl 92:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAABeAMEDBAMeA5YFLQW1CC4NjQ3REGIRLxa_GY4byB9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLKwowcTB8Nj031DnUOkI7KD7PQzFEnkp9S1dLeEz_TZJOKlFHU7tVS1uvXfJeRV-wYENh4mKsY0NlTWyMbWxuPW-eb_JwUnTtdct3B311fyuDCYRThMWGzocTh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-jb-S85u1nKSdqqCfoSKjiqR4pjKocrFbuXy74702vea-gL6nv9XA48EzwdXDOsSiykrNmM_d037UI9rB3aje-OOE45_nVOd06NbqYuyw7T_tg-4O73rv_fGK8bP66_zF_rr_3g==

And my gear:

Spoiler

If you find anything I could improve I'm open for your advice.
"
Sirfar wrote:
Hi :)

I'm also using your build, very good indeed. I'm on standard, so got slightly better gear, and modyfied your tree a little bit. Lost 400 HP (from 6800 to 6400), but got more resists (which I missed) and a litte more evasion (duno if it's needed really, but it's ok to have).

Link to my current build, lvl 92:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAABeAMEDBAMeA5YFLQW1CC4NjQ3REGIRLxa_GY4byB9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLKwowcTB8Nj031DnUOkI7KD7PQzFEnkp9S1dLeEz_TZJOKlFHU7tVS1uvXfJeRV-wYENh4mKsY0NlTWyMbWxuPW-eb_JwUnTtdct3B311fyuDCYRThMWGzocTh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-jb-S85u1nKSdqqCfoSKjiqR4pjKocrFbuXy74702vea-gL6nv9XA48EzwdXDOsSiykrNmM_d037UI9rB3aje-OOE45_nVOd06NbqYuyw7T_tg-4O73rv_fGK8bP66_zF_rr_3g==

And my gear:

Spoiler

If you find anything I could improve I'm open for your advice.

Use this tree:

I added you a jewel, more life regen, and frenzy charges (remove one if level is too high),

if u need resists, multimod your elreon and add more resists, take jewels with resists like I do,

It will do, you have a gear way better then my in perandus

EDIT: ofc run bloodrage :)
Last edited by rel4us on Mar 17, 2016, 1:52:01 PM
Thanks for the tips, I'm gonna use them. But why have you taken passive "Master of Arena" ?
"
Sirfar wrote:
Thanks for the tips, I'm gonna use them. But why have you taken passive "Master of Arena" ?

1. you need the str
2. you have acuty, so with 3.6% life regen you can run bloodrage EZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info