The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
PetuSchokk wrote:
What about swaping something for Bladefall?

what will you remove?

FP - freeze + activate the HoI

SPARK - shock + activate the HoT

EK - hits first, for elemental reflect maps + this is a projectile, I have over 150% increased projectile damage
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
JohnLG wrote:
Hey rel4us, nice guide! Have you tried blast rain as your trigger? When planning my current character (which is also CoC with Quill Rain) I also intended to use barrage with volley fire, but when I got it all set up I found that quill rain was simply too fast. It felt like most of the barrage hits were connecting within the 50ms CoC cooldown, whereas blast rain is spread evenly over time. I mean, people were obsessing over CoC cooldown breakpoints even with wands, y'know? Anyway, that's my experience, so try it out if you haven't. It has a few other pros and cons, like being an area of effect skill (which actually gets pretty big at 20/20), but has a short delay that makes it tricky to use in PvP.

I was also thinking of trying a more projectile focused variant (rather than my current physical focus) as a scion with berserker/deadeye, but being crit capped on my trigger attack is a big QoL thing for me. I just love the look of spark spiders and freezing pulse with CoC, haha.

I think my character profile is visible if you wanted to look at where I went with it. Still moving some things around, if I got a 6L on my quill rain I'd probably use a Kaom's too, since while 4500 life is okay to me, I would prefer more. And belly is out of the question due to extra gore not playing nice with this kind of build (wish I didn't have to plan builds around the game's optimization problems!)

I tried blast rain, slower clear speed, maybe more damage, but i'm not luck of damage :D

you will enjoy volley fire + barrage, try it and tell me what you think
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
What about skipping EK for Empower?.. higher lvl spark and pulse will give huge dmg boost?
bängan is bängan.
I've tried barrage + volley fire, like I said I started out with that in mind. Much slower clear speed in higher maps for me. Perhaps there's a difference in playstyle between us? All I really know for sure is I have to stop and click more often with barrage, and bosses take longer to kill with it, so it loses out. For most packs I just click once with blast rain and they're gone, whereas barrage produces fewer casts and tends to leave more stragglers. But there could be some factor that really does make barrage superior for your character, I trust that you've given it a fair shot.
"
Crovaxx wrote:
What about skipping EK for Empower?.. higher lvl spark and pulse will give huge dmg boost?

Think about this: 33% of damage is FP, 33% of damage is SPARK and 33% of damage is EK.

Now, if you remove EK, and put allmost any support gem, even empower lvl 4, you will get 40% max ore damage for FP and SPARK, so math say that one more spell is more damage then any support gem.
"
JohnLG wrote:
I've tried barrage + volley fire, like I said I started out with that in mind. Much slower clear speed in higher maps for me. Perhaps there's a difference in playstyle between us? All I really know for sure is I have to stop and click more often with barrage, and bosses take longer to kill with it, so it loses out. For most packs I just click once with blast rain and they're gone, whereas barrage produces fewer casts and tends to leave more stragglers. But there could be some factor that really does make barrage superior for your character, I trust that you've given it a fair shot.

I did, and I will be happy if you upload a video of your build, for me to see the play style,

also, look at my videos, and tell me what you think is different in the play style.

ty
"
rel4us wrote:

BTW... how the hell did u capped resistances with no resists helmet?

I found it hard to achieve.

Do u use 2 elreon rings from heaven? dd u take many points of strengh and inteligence on the tree so that ammy an bely are with alot of resistances?

EDIT: I saw that helmet is for sale, do u use it or selling? if you sell, for how much? :D

My sources of resistance are

I still have 5L quill, so getting 6L is top priority and it cost about 13 ex -.-
If I can sell the rat for some ex it getting closer to 6L its worth it.
Since I suck at pricing exotic stuff I'll just leave it to the offers!
"
DonQuixotic wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

BTW... how the hell did u capped resistances with no resists helmet?

I found it hard to achieve.

Do u use 2 elreon rings from heaven? dd u take many points of strengh and inteligence on the tree so that ammy an bely are with alot of resistances?

EDIT: I saw that helmet is for sale, do u use it or selling? if you sell, for how much? :D

My sources of resistance are

I still have 5L quill, so getting 6L is top priority and it cost about 13 ex -.-
If I can sell the rat for some ex it getting closer to 6L its worth it.
Since I suck at pricing exotic stuff I'll just leave it to the offers!

you miss the point in DPS on the quiver and amulet, you better balance resists with no resist on these two.

about the rat's nest price, if a regular one worth 30c with that roll, you need to sell it for 5ex from my point of view, i need to save for more important items, but this will be something i need in the future (2 weeks from now i hope)
In your opinion, is this build hardcore viable all the way to 100? If not, what could be changed to increase survivability?
Hey,

Thanks for the build :)
I have a question. Do you leave the Barrage on lvl 1 ? In your items it shows the Barrage gem lvl 1. Is this a bug or intended?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info