[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

hi i would like to join your guild IGN: CREAMZENNY thanks in advance :)

IGN: blayde_vortiks

hi i would like to join your guild :)
Hi Please add me :)

Uk Player here IGN: YOLOROLO

Thanks
IGN: VonTIckle
I'm a standard league player at the moment, but looking forward to starting a league next time round. Enjoy running maps and learning the game!
Looking for a like minded bunch to enjoy this wonderful game with!
IGN: Siegholio
Alright then, sign me up and I'll give it a go.

Weird dutch guy playing Legacy at the moment and also standard every now and then to test stuff. Been active since 2013 with a few break periods here and there, trying to escape the addiction and, as you can see, failing horribly. Lots of experience and knowledge about the gameplay mechanics. Very helpful. No free char slots left and most of those slots hold lvl 70+ chars. Looking for some fun(ny) people to map and lab with or do whatever else is fun to be doing in PoE, including but not limited to buffing movement speed to over 100% and racing people in self made obstacle courses in a hangout, discussing people's poor hangout decoration choices, going to the Twilight Strand area in normal difficulty with a lvl 80+ char to try and finally reach the Beginner's Luck achievement, cracking jokes about Trump's hairstyle and speech defects and cursing at people for dying yet again in the stupidest way yet.
IGN : RoyalBerry

Hello there ! I'm a fairly new member of PoE but i've been learning quickly ! :D

Currently, level 85 playing in Legacy league for about a week and a half now . I'm playing an auramancer SRS MF Culler with about 10 auras (Trying to squeeze in the 11th one) . Would be great if i can contribute to the guild and also get some help along the way !
Interested in joining. The guild i'm currently in has been a ghost town for a couple months now. I play mostly temp leagues and mostly at night EST time zone.

Add me @ RaWMSU i play a few different toons so ign is always changing.
Last edited by RaWMSU on May 5, 2017, 2:50:32 PM
I would like to join IGN: bmde
IGN: RandomNameRNG

Played a while in beta, couldn't get the feel for the game back then.
Picked it up a again and enjoying myself now grinding up as a Spectre Summoner also have a no pants character but enjoying the witch more now. Playing SC League.
While I enjoy the company of my small army having a few actual people to talk to would be great.
Hey! I just started playing a few days back. I'm currently in Legacy but only at level 8 with my Shadow. I'm playing in EST in the afternoons and early evening and most of the day on weekends when "RL" obligations don't have me chained to a pole. I'd like to join up with you guys to lean more about the game and make some friends - soloing atm and it really sux.

IGN: Seanachie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info