Temporal Chains

so, does it slow movement speed by 60% or by 51%?
"
faerwin wrote:
so, does it slow movement speed by 60% or by 51%?
Testing indicates that action speed and movement speed bonuses are multiplicative with each other, rather than additive.
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
quality does what to this, just aoe?
Just wanted to say I use this ability all the time on my 33 bow ranger, especially on bosses (when they aren't immune). Does what it says it'll do and it does it well. No complaints at all - very handy spell to have.
Last edited by uebermann on Jun 26, 2012, 4:47:21 PM
Possibly a bit too strong imho. Attack speed reduction should be reduced a bit.
Last edited by Brussel_Sprout on Jul 9, 2012, 7:51:08 AM
Yeah, at least it shouldn't affect bosses (Merveil, Brutus, act 2 final boss) like others. It utterly cripples the act 2 boss, making all his moves easily predictable.
I suspect it will be too strong in PvP as well. Maybe reduce the effect by 1/3 on bosses and players?
So I finally started using this on some of my characters (Works wonders for melee against the Act II boss), and after looking at my other curses, this one says it lasts much shorter than most others, and noticed the the "(de)buffs expire slower" mod, and wondered if that had something to do with the shorter duration; so can someone confirm whether or not Temporal Chains affects itself with it's slower expiration debuff?
How does this work if I catch an enemy in a Conversion Trap once I've already cursed it with Temporal Chains? I tried it a couple times, and it seemed like the temporal chains visual effect was still there, and it also seemed like it lasted a bit longer, but I'm not sure whether I'm just telling myself that over what's actually happening.
Why am I wearing a heavy belt if I haven't got any pants?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info