Infernal Blow

"
Is the 0.5 second debuff duration confirmed? I couldn't find a GGG post about it.

It's stated on the gem itself.
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
If Infernal Blow is supported by Multistrike is the explosion damage also effected by the %36 less damage modifier?
From what I read here I understand that the explosion is neither spell nor attack. Am I right? So how can I increase crit chance and crit multiplier of the explosion? Are crit chance nodes any good (of course I mean the ones that doesn't say spell or attack)?
"
Nosebleed wrote:
From what I read here I understand that the explosion is neither spell nor attack. Am I right? So how can I increase crit chance and crit multiplier of the explosion? Are crit chance nodes any good (of course I mean the ones that doesn't say spell or attack)?

Any non-specific or global crit chance and multiplier increases will improve the explosion. This basically includes the crit support gems, Critical Weakness curse, the Serpent Stance passives (for staff users), and any generic crit passives (such as the Assassination or Bloodthirst clusters).
Does anybody know if supporting IB with Melee Splash makes the skill trigger the explosion effect on targets hit by the splash damage? So assuming the targets die at roughly the same time, will there only be 1 explosion or multiple explosions coming from all targets affected by the splash?

I started using IB + Melee Splash yesterday and I'm not sure what I'm seeing on the screen :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Using IB without Splash and with Splash should make it rather obvious what's happening. Note: monsters that explode due to IB leave no corpse. When you use IB without Splash, only a single corpse is destroyed.

(splash also triggers explosions)
I think that when using Infernal Blow that when you use it on a skeletons that it should explode with bones flying and not pieces of bloody and flesh like body. I don't know if the people at GGG have it that way for a reason but i feel that it should be looked over.
I think that when using Infernal Blow that when you use it on a skeletons that it should explode with bones flying and not pieces of bloody and flesh like body. I don't know if the people at GGG have it that way for a reason but i feel that it should be looked over.
WTF appened to Infernal blow?

i now take both physical and elemental relfect!
In past only physical reflect hurted with IF.

Even more strange, i take more damages from elemental relfect using IF than damages from physical.

My build is pure physical by the way...

Using facebreaker, this is one of the only 3 attack skills i can use,and i now have to deal with both reflect :/
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jun 26, 2013, 5:02:27 PM
Infernal Blow has always dealt Elemental Damage though; it converts 50% Physical to Fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info