Immortal Call

I don't know if somebody has mentioned this before but....
I would like to have some kind of animation (of the sign above your head) that indicates when the IC expires? (e.g. the sign would be written backwards until it disappears if u know what i mean :)
I find it hard to time IC, and looking in the upper left corner all the time sucks.
This wouldn't make IC more OP, it would it make just more comfortable.

thx for feedback, cheers :)
you have a glowing sign above your head as long as ic is active. when it is gone, you are vulnerable again.
"
Harpel wrote:
you have a glowing sign above your head as long as ic is active. when it is gone, you are vulnerable again.

no shit sherlock . he already mentioned that he has hard time looking at the corner of the screen to check how much time left he has. he was something like a fading effect to know that his buff is about to run out . something every buff in game should have and charges too

Since double enduring cry was nerfed , and single enduring cry is hopelessly slow at generating charges , could we have IC duration buffed a bit plz?
"
charmolipi wrote:
Since double enduring cry was nerfed , and single enduring cry is hopelessly slow at generating charges , could we have IC duration buffed a bit plz?

It is long enough already, and enduring cry isnt slow at generating charges, BTW. And if you need physimmunity against single mob, you're probably just too weak.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
will work perfect with 1.0

already got my melee stunner, getting 7 end. very quick with "end. charges on melee stun" support gem using immortal call vs. archers and flickers.
and I will try out the new "cast when damage taken" or "cast on melee kill" support gems, best would be "cast when damage taken" with end. cry, molten shell and immortal call and you got a real taunting group tank
Last edited by gloobonious on Oct 14, 2013, 4:35:24 AM
I've got some questions about how it interacts with skills/passives.

Currently I have 45% increased skill duration from the passive cluster opposite of Berserking, and I have IC in a link with Increased Skill Duration at level 17, for another 80%.

My level 16 immortal call has a base duration of 0.45 seconds (which from a base duration of 0.20 seconds matches my math more or less), but the tooltip to the skill says the extra duration per endurance charge is still 0.55 seconds. Is this a tooltip error or am I really not getting a whole lot of benefit from all these increased duration abilities?
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
gilrad wrote:
I've got some questions about how it interacts with skills/passives.

Currently I have 45% increased skill duration from the passive cluster opposite of Berserking, and I have IC in a link with Increased Skill Duration at level 17, for another 80%.

My level 16 immortal call has a base duration of 0.45 seconds (which from a base duration of 0.20 seconds matches my math more or less), but the tooltip to the skill says the extra duration per endurance charge is still 0.55 seconds. Is this a tooltip error or am I really not getting a whole lot of benefit from all these increased duration abilities?
the "per charge" adds to the base amount. the percent boosts you have take effect afterwards. the game just cannot pre math that portion similarly to how the game cannot change the values on explosive arrow.
Last edited by soul4hdwn on Nov 2, 2013, 3:21:06 AM
Ah, gotcha. Thanks.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
There seems to be a half-second delay between the skill activating and immunity kicking in.

For example:
When facing pure physical mobs I take enough damage to trigger CoDT which casts a 7-charge Immortal Call. In theory this should prevent me from receiving further damage beyond the hit that triggered CoDT, but instead I continue to receive physical damage for half a second afterward totalling far more than the CoDT trigger threshold.

This also happens when I manually cast the spell.

Is this an intentional balancing measure to force predictive usage instead of reflexive usage (+ prevent abuse with CoDT)?
Last edited by PoofySleeves on Nov 12, 2013, 10:16:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info