Immortal Call

immortal call has cast time of 0.85 seconds. Regardless of whether it's a manual-cast or a CwDT-cast, this delay still applies it seems.

Need to have enough armor and life to survive 0.85 seconds of attack
"
DemJs wrote:
immortal call has cast time of 0.85 seconds. Regardless of whether it's a manual-cast or a CwDT-cast, this delay still applies it seems.

Thanks. To clarify though, the delay happens after the spell is cast and the buff appears in the upper-left hand corner.
Last edited by PoofySleeves on Nov 16, 2013, 9:14:48 AM
when base duration is 0,42 is it really 0,42 or is it round down?
IGN: Rajukku (standart)
IGN: Kritulin (Nemesis)
it really is .42 seconds. use endurance charges for more duration still boosted by duration boosts.
"
DemJs wrote:

hm thats a bit disappointing that it still uses cast time even with cwdt

I have a question related to this. I have cwdt+EC+IC+incr duration linked.

usually IC casts after consuming charges, but a lot of times I have ECs gained by procing the CWDT but IC never casts. anyone know the reason ? IC doesnt have a cooldown or anything, why is it behaving that way ?
CwDT has a cooldown; 250ms. You need to trigger it a second time, to my knowledge.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Nov 24, 2013, 11:28:25 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
CwDT has a cooldown; 250ms. You need to trigger it a second time, to my knowledge.
cwdt has a cooldown, yeah, but the only way to cast EC or gain endurance charges for me is to trigger CWDT....and when CWDT triggers it should cast EC->IC because its linked in that order...so I dont get how I can get charges without triggering IC, at all. unless you cant proc IC when its already procced or something, but I think you can.

or maybe I'm misunderstanding your answer? is the cwdt cooldown between skills it casts ?
Last edited by grepman on Nov 26, 2013, 8:20:22 PM
When CwDT triggers, it activates one Skill and then goes on cooldown. Otherwise the cooldown wouldn't really have achieved anything :P
"
Vipermagi wrote:
When CwDT triggers, it activates one Skill and then goes on cooldown. Otherwise the cooldown wouldn't really have achieved anything :P
ohhhh...ok thanks :) this makes tons of sense, didnt know that. and this makes cwdt even worse, haha
is it me or has this stopped working with cast on damage taken?
Steam:Gonejah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info