Eternal Orbs

Someone might have asked already, but does "will not drop" mean eternal orbs are removed from the divination card which rewards 'x5 currency' or will they still be a possible outcome?
------------------>> IGN: Puerrto <<------------------
"
Chris wrote:
will still work

Pls, dont. Just made ppl able to trade eternals for 5ex in npc(in 2.0) and made it useless. Ty.
I've never seen one drop anyway.
I think you targeted the wrong currency.
Time to run to rmt-ers and buy all cheap eternals before they adjust prices.. then resell for 10 times more xD

Economy at work!

Last edited by Grimlocke_ on Jul 6, 2015, 3:19:36 AM
"
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
i still dont understand what this change was supposed to do?

to fuck up few super rich players in perm leagues?

this will do just the opposite, those super rich will buy items from xyz with 3-4 T1 mods and just exalt them until they manage to get 2-3 more T1 rolls, so nothing will change for them, while others who ever experienced crafting in this game will never try to finish their items with 3-4 T1 rolls, since whoever tried crafting in 99.9% of the cases you felt stupid for using those exalted orbs

also removing eternals and leaving mirrors?

wtf are they smoking?

it's like curing symptoms and not the disease....mirrors are disease and not eternals...they should remove mirrors and up the eternal drop rate a bit.....atleast that would make sense.....but sense stayed in their old offices i guess :))

did you play the game before eternal were introduced?
the game was much more balanced, the differences between people using normal gear and mirrored gear with the same build/skill gem was not so wide as now, this makes balancing much more difficult.

with eternal, only the super ultra mega rich can craft 6t1 items, without eternals, to craft 6t1 you have to exalt an item with 3-4 t1 and be LUCKY so everyone has the same chance to get the perfect craft and not only the 0,001% of the players since you can't dupe 4*6t1 but you have to find them or trade them.

before eternals, mirrors was not a problem at all, in the long run the game will become again like back in 2012-2013, mirrors won't be a problem at all

yes, i played the game before eternals were introduced.....yes, i was sucked into noob trap called crafting back then, which was blind yolo exalting.....yes i did learn my lesson never to craft anything again.....

when eternals were introduced i did craft 2 items for myself which were insane at that time....crafting got meaning with eternals.....i also saved up few eternals for my next craft.....this will never happen again.....crafting is dead for me with this change

this change will make people who were crafting mirror worthy gear even more rich, and those people are very very rare, but it will fuck up people like me, and i assure you there are many many more people like me then people like ventor, axn and so on.....

fyi i dont consider masters crafting, since i want best gear for my chars and is my end game in POE....to make powerful char and get to lvl 100 at some point.....i know i am retard in eyes of many casuals here but i dont care
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"

before eternals, mirrors was not a problem at all, in the long run the game will become again like back in 2012-2013, mirrors won't be a problem at all

I agree with everything you said except for this, the game cant go back to that because items crafted with eternals will still exist and can still be mirrored, and without eternals there will be no way of making items better than those even with new mod tiers.

as i said in a previous post that has been quoted with " you are one of the players happy with this change because you are jelly" ( please check my profile or my guide )

in awakening nothing changes, the current mirrored gear will be the best, but if a day with act5 and new tier1 of ALL the mods, it will become like 2012-2013

the motivation to play the game thinking that you can identify a super good item that no one has is the best thing

with eternals, you find 1 rare item worth more than 10 exalted once a year because with the eternal crafting, the mediocre items are almost worthless

ps. i have ZERO eternals, i have never crafted anything in my life, but always prefered to buy items allready done, as i dont base myself on luck
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jul 6, 2015, 3:32:15 AM
I didnt expected that....
But it wont save Standard.
BiS items in temporary leagues, though, will be extremely hard to ontain :)
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
I am pleasantly surprised. A little faith restored.

"
goetzjam wrote:
Worst change ever. Thanks for making sure the rich remain that way and anyone that wants to challenge the top tier items already rolled can't possibly ever do it themselves.

Well played.

You mad?

There will be no eternals in temp leagues, period.

GGG do not balance around standard, nobody cares about standard, D3 that way, etc, etc, etc..
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 6, 2015, 3:39:06 AM
So crafting nowdays is reduced to yolo exalting items. No thank you!!

What are you guys smoking?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info