Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Indy101 wrote:
Can someone please explain which skill tree I should follow?

1) His POB linked.

or

2) His "Passive Tree Goal" under his leveling section

I think I saw his stream last night showing his (#2) Passive Tree guide in his leveling section.

But the two are totally different.

Thanks!

In POB you can switch between different versions of skills trees. At the bottom of screen you can find a drop down showing trees for leveling as well as end game (named such as Act1, Act2...Level70, Level80 etc)
Last edited by maddmatr on Jun 21, 2020, 2:20:58 AM
Hi, thanks for your work. Can someone explain me why to go on Righteous Army and Spiritual Aid on the left side? We don´t go on minions?
"
Braddoc84 wrote:
Hi, thanks for your work. Can someone explain me why to go on Righteous Army and Spiritual Aid on the left side? We don´t go on minions?

Because of "increases to minion damage also affect you" from Spiritual Aid - this witch gets a lot of minion damage from her Necromancer Ascendancy. So she can make at least good use of it.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Ok, after a bit of playing around, I think I have the build back on track for me. In case anyone else has any issues, the tricks for me were:

• Put Wave of Conviction linked with the CWDT ASAP: guide doesn't mention this until later. This saves on micromanagemend and time spent standing still

• Put Bone Offering in with Desecrate on the Arcanist Brand ASAP: again, guide doesn't mention this until later. As guide didn't mention getting Bone offering at all until later, I didn't have it yet, and it's a huge boost to survivability.

I also just spent a bit of time farming up some slightly better gear since I guess my luck hadn't gotten me everything I needed in terms of +HP and damage.

One last note: I haven't tested it yet, but I saw some other people running this build with Scepter & Shield rather than Wand & Shield, and some of the Scepters have some pretty BEEFY +elemental damage - might be worth it?
Just a quick question :

The gearing section shows almost only es base item. I can figure for the 6 link since we need 6 blue (but with harvest, 6 blue an other base seems doable) but why the other bases ?

The ascendancy gives some es regen which is useless too right ? I really must focus on life and don't look on es right ?
"
Reithan wrote:
Ok, after a bit of playing around, I think I have the build back on track for me. In case anyone else has any issues, the tricks for me were:

• Put Wave of Conviction linked with the CWDT ASAP: guide doesn't mention this until later. This saves on micromanagemend and time spent standing still

• Put Bone Offering in with Desecrate on the Arcanist Brand ASAP: again, guide doesn't mention this until later. As guide didn't mention getting Bone offering at all until later, I didn't have it yet, and it's a huge boost to survivability.

I also just spent a bit of time farming up some slightly better gear since I guess my luck hadn't gotten me everything I needed in terms of +HP and damage.

One last note: I haven't tested it yet, but I saw some other people running this build with Scepter & Shield rather than Wand & Shield, and some of the Scepters have some pretty BEEFY +elemental damage - might be worth it?

Glad to hear it's working for you now, but just to clarify things:

Bone Offering does nothing for you before taking Mistress of Sacrifice in Cruel Lab. If you haven't taken Essence Glutton in Normal Lab like the guide mentions, then that's where your issues came from.

WoC + CwDt is mentioned as soon as you unlock CwDt. Can't tell players to get it before they can get and equip the gem.

Wands or sceptres doesn't matter, the implicits do the same thing for us. So whatever has the overall best damage increase of the items you find/craft is what you should be using.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
Reithan wrote:

Glad to hear it's working for you now, but just to clarify things:

Bone Offering does nothing for you before taking Mistress of Sacrifice in Cruel Lab. If you haven't taken Essence Glutton in Normal Lab like the guide mentions, then that's where your issues came from.

WoC + CwDt is mentioned as soon as you unlock CwDt. Can't tell players to get it before they can get and equip the gem.

Wands or sceptres doesn't matter, the implicits do the same thing for us. So whatever has the overall best damage increase of the items you find/craft is what you should be using.

Yeah, realized the Bone Offering thing after I posted this, I conflated the minion damage increase/decrease as the same thing.

I may have misread, but I thought in the guide when you get CWDT it just says to link Lightning Shield? On double-check it's there, though. I must have misread. That's what I get staying up till 4am on leaguestart. :P

I think for the scepters, the benefit is the implicits are all flat numbers, no rolls. And the numbers on the lvl ~50 scepters are equal to max rolls on a wand. So, it's a lot easier to find a max-damage scepter than a wand.

Thank you very much for your patience with my dumb questions and mistakes, though. You're the man, Enki.
@Enki I am a bit confused regarding the passive skill tree. The passives here on the guide are a bit different to what the pob tree shows linked under your video. is it because testing happened in 3.10? Which passive tree is the actual one to use? And it seems to me, that here on the guide the act 9 and 10 passive trees are the same!? Sorry if it is a dumb question but I am not the most experienced player ;)
Last edited by Aval0n1979 on Jun 21, 2020, 12:43:15 PM
Has anyone reached red maps with this build? If yes how is the dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info