Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Aval0n1979 wrote:
@Enki I am a bit confused regarding the passive skill tree. The passives here on the guide are a bit different to what the pob tree shows linked under your video. is it because testing happened in 3.10? Which passive tree is the actual one to use? And it seems to me, that here on the guide the act 9 and 10 passive trees are the same!? Sorry if it is a dumb question but I am not the most experienced player ;)

for act 9 and 10, the difference is: 1 point in "The Agnostic" and 3 points towards "Prodigal Perfection"
"
Goldberg21 wrote:
Just a quick question :

The gearing section shows almost only es base item. I can figure for the 6 link since we need 6 blue (but with harvest, 6 blue an other base seems doable) but why the other bases ?
I was wondering about the same thing. With the "change not-blue socket to blue socket" recipe being rather common on harvests, we could probably use just about any base. 12% all resists from astral plate sounds very tasty.
Last edited by Truga on Jun 21, 2020, 1:03:23 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:
Get Desecrate in Forest Encampment and keep it Lv1

I think someone said this before, or maybe it was about another gem, but when bought in town this will not be at Lv 1. For me, it's at Lv 7. This should be chnage to Siosa instead of Town.
"
Truga wrote:
"
Goldberg21 wrote:
Just a quick question :

The gearing section shows almost only es base item. I can figure for the 6 link since we need 6 blue (but with harvest, 6 blue an other base seems doable) but why the other bases ?
I was wondering about the same thing. With the "change not-blue socket to blue socket" recipe being rather common on harvests, we could probably use just about any base. 12% all resists from astral plate sounds very tasty.

STR and DEX requirements on the high level bases may be prohibitive?
Yeah you're right. I thought about it a bit and 180 strength is too high after all, would need at least an additional +50 strength somewhere and then that's just trading a +36 resist ring mod for a +50 strength one and only gain a tiny amount of max hp. Might as well go for cultist robes.
Last edited by Truga on Jun 21, 2020, 2:18:14 PM
I've been swapping over to Int/Dex gear since the requirements haven't been too high, and a bit of extra evasion on top of block seems nice since we already have a lot of mitigation from MoM/etc. Seems ok so far, but I'm a newb. :P
"
UtherSRG wrote:
Cos I'm a noob and like things spoon fed to me sometimes, I figured to go through the tl;dr and break down the gem setup by Acts. Gems are acquired in Acts 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7. After that, we're set until endgame.

Act 1 Gems

Fireball -> Spark -> Arc
+ Arcane Surge
+ Added Lightning Damage

Orb of Storms

Frostblink -> Flame Dash

Clarity

Act 2 Gems

Arc
+ Arcane Surge
+ Added Lightning Damage

Orb of Storms
+ Elemental Focus

Flame Dash

Clarity

Arcane Cloak

Herald of Thunder

Act 3 Gems

Arc
+ Arcane Surge -> Lightning Penetration
+ Added Lightning Damage -> Archmage

Orb of Storms 4L with Arc or as here
+ Elemental Focus
+ Archmage
+ Lightning Penetration

Flame Dash
+ Second Wind
+ Arcane Surge (Lv6)

Clarity

Arcane Cloak
+ Arcane Surge

Herald of Thunder until Archmage

Act 4-6 Gems

Arc
+ Lightning Penetration
+ Archmage
+ Spell Echo

Orb of Storms
+ Elemental Focus
+ Archmage
+ Lightning Penetration

Flame Dash
+ Second Wind
+ Arcane Surge (Lv6)

Clarity

Arcane Cloak
+ Arcane Surge

Desecrate (Lv1) after Normal Labyrinth

Cast when Damage taken (Lv1)
+ Tempest Shield (Lv1)
+ Wave of Conviction (Lv1)

Act 7-10 Gems

Arc
+ Lightning Penetration
+ Archmage
+ Spell Echo

Orb of Storms
+ Elemental Focus
+ Archmage
+ Lightning Penetration

Flame Dash
+ Second Wind
+ Arcane Surge (Lv6)

Clarity

Arcane Cloak
+ Arcane Surge

Desecrate (Lv1)
+ Bone Offering after Cruel Labyrinth
+ Arcanist Brand after Cruel Labyrinth

Cast when Damage taken (Lv1)
+ Tempest Shield (Lv1)
+ Wave of Conviction (Lv1)

In the previous builds, we pick up a golem or two in Act 4. Since I have extra blue sockets for now, I picked up the Lightning Golem. Little bit of extra cast speed never hurts, eh? I'll drop it when I need the socket for the planned gems. Wouldn't be bad to have it in the plan though, hrm?
Helo, i read full guide, but i not find one information interesting me. If there was, i'm sorry. But after i get my wand
i get one more empty socket, should i leave them as it is, or put here something?
Last edited by RocketDragon on Jun 21, 2020, 4:43:05 PM
Information for all new players:

Somehow now all the Gems level up in town even though you never purchased it!
If you want to buy the gems for this build (like desecrate) buy it from the library in act 3 or use an orb(cost more).

I'm now in end of act 4 and i'm struggeling way more now than in delirium with this "Arch mage arc" build.

"
RocketDragon wrote:
Helo, i read full guide, but i not find one information interesting me. If there was, i'm sorry. But after i get my wand
i get one more empty socket, should i leave them as it is, or put here something?

From the leveling guide: Get Bone Offering and Arcanist Brand, and link them together with Desecrate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info