Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Talked to Enki on stream, MoM was missing from the earlier PoB trees, and some of my gear might not be as awesome as it could/should be.

Following the guide as best I can, but it's just not working like the 3.10 version did. I'm 10 hours and 35 deaths in and I'm still on A8, stuck on Cruel lab getting smacked around by Izaro.
Fixed the leveling passive trees and moved Mind over Matter to Act 4, instead of only getting it in Act 9. No respeccing needed for this, literally just spend one point on it if you've ascended already. Also added an explanation about bossfight skill rotation in the leveling section, for those two people who seem to struggle with the new setup.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi Enki91,

Thanks you for very nice build! :)
I have question about PoB link. Can you pls reupload this, bcs this site was expired XD

Many thanks for answer :)

Nani
Hi,
Nice build
Last edited by Erata on Jun 20, 2020, 11:25:08 AM
Thank you so much, Enki, for all your effort. It's amazing how you prove from league to league, from patch to patch, that arc can still be viable. The damage output is really impressive this time.

I have one problem, though. How do you all manage to sustain your mana?

I am level 90 (standard, of course), 6100 life, 5440 mana, drinking almost like a mana junkie from the corresponding flask, but running out of mana again and again and again.

That's my arc witch.

Clarity is only level 15, but I don't know if the difference to a level 20 gem is so noticeable. Anything else I could improve?

Have a good time, everyone.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Having played since 2013 I understand the basics pretty well and I looked over the Path of Building pretty carefully on Thursday. I knew it would be somewhat of a rough start compared to my usual miner. Anyway, yes this build will be a bit painful to play until you have the tree and gear pretty much in place. No surprises here but I'm sure the newer players are going WTF? And unless things change dramatically I do not like this league mechanic - this one is on me for leveling and interacting with it. I should have known better but I am endlessly optimistic that GGG knows what they are doing.
"
DK_Nani wrote:
Hi Enki91,

Thanks you for very nice build! :)
I have question about PoB link. Can you pls reupload this, bcs this site was expired XD

Many thanks for answer :)

Nani

I've switched it to the main pob link, since the 3.10 version isn't needed anymore. So just copying the current link should work.

"
Thank you so much, Enki, for all your effort. It's amazing how you prove from league to league, from patch to patch, that arc can still be viable. The damage output is really impressive this time.

I have one problem, though. How do you all manage to sustain your mana?

I am level 90 (standard, of course), 6100 life, 5440 mana, drinking almost like a mana junkie from the corresponding flask, but running out of mana again and again and again.

That's my arc witch.

Clarity is only level 15, but I don't know if the difference to a level 20 gem is so noticeable. Anything else I could improve?

Have a good time, everyone.

Getting the trigger craft on your weapon will mostly fix this by giving you much more consistent Essence Glutton uptime, although that may require a new weapon since yours seems to have three suffixes already.

Next step would be farming the mana regeneration boot enchant, even just merc lab version will be very impactful. Eventually you also want to get a mana% recovery on block shield and mana recovery rate on belt and/or watchers eye, fortunately all of those things are pretty cheap usually.

And as soon as you find some Indigo Oils, anoint Undertaker with some better Essence Glutton uptime.
twitch.tv/enki91
nevermind. I am the big dumb.
twitch.tv/perkocett
Last edited by perkocett on Jun 20, 2020, 2:19:48 PM
why pob link not working even i downloaded the community one ?
Something has gone wrong on PoB @Enki91

I'm importing the PoB correctly and it's coming up on the passive tree as Necro, but everything else is for the Elementalist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info