[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Hi, I found you build very interesting. Probably gonna make an inquisitor to try it out. My only question is, do you get a good enouth ammount of crit% ? I'm asking cause Im thinking of going resolute techniques because Im not sure if you get a decent crit% with so little investment in it :P

"
Neomanyak wrote:
im gearing 6L rare chest and rare helmet. mean im not gearing bringer.and i never gaining frenzy charge. endurange charge so rarely(with melee stun end. sharge. but i dont have stun skill directly). how can i gain frenzy charge ?

With aegis, you use melee damage on full life and no frenzy charges, without aegis, you use blood rage on CWDT. Take off blood rage gem on -regen maps.
"
fisheyz wrote:
Hi, I found you build very interesting. Probably gonna make an inquisitor to try it out. My only question is, do you get a good enouth ammount of crit% ? I'm asking cause Im thinking of going resolute techniques because Im not sure if you get a decent crit% with so little investment in it :P

There is no point going inquisitor without investing in crit. You'd lose half your damage with RT.

You'll crit every 2-4 hits with this build, depending how much you spend on a weapon and if you get all the recommended damage nodes early.
Last edited by Sovyn on Mar 11, 2017, 1:37:08 PM
so.. how can i upgrade my build ? still have;
scaeva gladius(1alch)
aegis aurora (7c)
rare helmet (10c)
bot(2c)
rare glove (10c)
chest 6L rare (2ex)
belt ,rings, amulet 20c
this build really cheap like 3ex full build. but i wanna upgrade items. cuz i cant kill t15 corrupt boss. t13 maps endgame for this build for now.

i have 9ex now and i wanna upgrade my build. pls can u tell guardian style build ?
"
Neomanyak wrote:
so.. how can i upgrade my build ?

I can't see your items because your character profile is set private.

However, it's likely that you can get more life / es / armour on most items and that would be the priority. If not, there are better weapons than a scaeva (although somewhat costly).
I was wondering if this build can take on the end game bosses using molten strike variant? Also can this build use any of the newly buffed uniqes to its advantage in the 2.6 update?
Last edited by kewlmidgetman on Mar 12, 2017, 3:35:08 PM
"
kewlmidgetman wrote:
I was wondering if this build can take on the end game bosses using molten strike variant? Also can this build use any of the newly buffed uniqes to its advantage in the 2.6 update?

Molten Strike is a good skill, it's just that the random spread of the fire balls that drop won't hit every monster unlike the meta skills, so it will have overall lower clear times. This build's skill tree and ascendancy is well optimized for a molten strike block build, same as with many melee skills.

Certain end game bosses are easier than others as with any build, but this is a tanky build overall, its weakness is not being able to soak up burst damage like slam attacks. Those are usually meant to avoid manually, (not many builds have 16K life/ES to cover the crit scenarios, after all) so pretty much working as intended.

Remember, this is a 1 ex super low budget beginner friendly build that will take you well into the red maps.

Any specific uniques you have in mind? I saw the list, nothing really leapt out at me but some are usable.
Last edited by Sovyn on Mar 12, 2017, 8:42:48 PM

Any suggestions for improving this build? I feel like I'm pretty maxed out now. My Ice Crash tooltip is 29k in hideout. Path of Building says effective DPS is around 60k~ in combat.

The only thing I can see to improve is getting my Uber Ascendance, Lv90, and a The Surrender shield.
"
Chibiwong wrote:
My Ice Crash tooltip is 29k in hideout.

It could be so much more.

A few ideas....

6-link chest or convert everything to use bringer of rain (cheap, see budget setup)

Physical to Lightning instead of additional accuracy (watch out for elemental reflect!) or faster attacks, or increased aoe/concentrated swap as needed

Gloves with attack speed + melee physical flat xx-xx, much better than an additive bonus

Tora weapon elemental over 20% (prefix) on a belt or Meginord's

A rare ring with physical damage or attack speed

Bottom line, don't get stuck in a rut just because your gear is currently OK.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Chibiwong wrote:
My Ice Crash tooltip is 29k in hideout.

It could be so much more.

A few ideas....

6-link chest or convert everything to use bringer of rain (cheap, see budget setup)

Physical to Lightning instead of additional accuracy (watch out for elemental reflect!) or faster attacks, or increased aoe/concentrated swap as needed

Gloves with attack speed + melee physical flat xx-xx, much better than an additive bonus

Tora weapon elemental over 20% (prefix) on a belt or Meginord's

A rare ring with physical damage or attack speed

Bottom line, don't get stuck in a rut just because your gear is currently OK.

I really need that Additional Accuracy gem because I only have 85% hit rate without it, I feel like that's really bad... :/ Or how can I go get more Accuracy without sacrificing a DPS support gem? :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info