[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

I'm a new player, is still viable this guide? I saw your videos and you have different equip.
what is the last update your premium setup or the video on youtube setup?
thank you
"
Chibiwong wrote:
I really need that Additional Accuracy gem because I only have 85% hit rate without it, I feel like that's really bad...

What's wrong with 85%? That's just fine.

You will get more dex nodes and a 12% accuracy node eventually as you level. You could get the dex node instead of the str node getting into that one jewel socket. Also, you could get a ring with accuracy (I have 400 on mine). I currently use a sword, but have 91% chance to hit and don't notice any misses, stuff dies pretty fast. I doubt I'd notice the 6% difference.
"
zellbest wrote:
I'm a new player, is still viable this guide? I saw your videos and you have different equip.
what is the last update your premium setup or the video on youtube setup?
thank you

The build is better than ever. Much better than the videos portray, those are ancient. The guide is current if you don't mind reading. Any questions, post here.
I wanted to start this build as well does it also work with other skills than blade flurry? can you suggest some nice dmg/aoe skills for a HC start.
Hi, thanks for the build and for the updates,i play this build in many leagues i love it^^
Do you think Abyssus with "New" Immortal Flesh work for the build? Or Abyssus only with Ligthning Coil?
Is the bino's poison mechanic used at all in this build?
Also, how to survive elereflect?

"
Mephos wrote:
I wanted to start this build as well does it also work with other skills than blade flurry? can you suggest some nice dmg/aoe skills for a HC start.

Any of the skills suggested in the endgame attack skills section of the guide are fine. Earthquake, ice crash, blade flurry are the best right now. Blade flurry is best for hardcore because you don't really have to stand in melee range very much. Ice crash hits hard and slow so elemental reflect is an issue. You can counter that a bit by using aegis and purity of ice. I would say earthquake is a little bit safer vs. reflect than ice crash. The build is optimized to work with pretty much any melee skill.
"
ikitt wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build and for the updates,i play this build in many leagues i love it^^
Do you think Abyssus with "New" Immortal Flesh work for the build? Or Abyssus only with Ligthning Coil?

It should work. However, the immortal flesh is a flat minus damage taken whereas the abyssus is percentage increased damage taken so it would depend on the size of the physical hit. I definitely think that a physical slam attack could hurt, they do anyway if not blocked, but this combination would be a bit more so in the endgame. Certainly better than using abyssus by itself.
"
MrBlanco wrote:
Is the bino's poison mechanic used at all in this build?
Also, how to survive elereflect?

No, Bino's is just used as a dagger with good crit and PDPS that doesn't cost much.

I'll assume you mean elemental reflect because I haven't seen problems from physical.

Here's the ways:

1) Avoid elemental reflect unique monsters, especially in parties

2) Switch skills / supports to do less elemental damage

3) In reflect maps, turn off hatred / HoA and swap to earthquake or other physical skill

4) Hope you block
At poe.trade I found a Bringer of Rain with "25% increased blade flurry damage", there is also increased blade flurry area of effect.
It sounds very good to me, is it worth the 1ex? And is increased damage or increased AOE better?

Thanks a lot :)

Greetings

Tilawin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info