[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

hi,
i wanna ask somethings about this build. i did this build. im 85lvl now. (PATCH 2.6)
i dont have any lightning damage on bladeflurry. i dont understand this.
otherwise if i dont use hatred i have 0 cold damage too. somethings wrong with my build ?

im using scaeva+eagis aurora , rare helmet,chest,glove, and rainbowstride, stone of laphzar,romira's and rare ring. using atziri and lions roar flask.

i tried bino's dagegr, some claws but still dont have any light damage and i have more avg with scaeva.
and using those gems with bf
add fire, melee phys,bf,weapon elemental, melee damage on full life , (aeo/concanrated effect)

if i use phys to light gem, still i just have 8.5k avg with flasks. where is my other 6k avg ^^
"
Neomanyak wrote:
where is my other 6k avg ^^

I think you figured it out that the screenshot is with physical to lightning and hatred.

The 6K difference is cumulative. A lot of small things adding up. You may not have checked the number when everything is going and with instruments of virtue (maybe you didn't go uber lab yet).

And at 85 you are still missing a few damage nodes.

Nothing wrong with 8.5K average hit. It's still very good damage.
So i was wondering if useing the (Weight of The Empire) jewel.....would it make heavystrike viable for this build??

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Weight_of_the_Empire
So Im not a new player or anything but Im just wondering why you would recomend a binos. I assume the crit and pDps. Other then that looks awesome.was gonna make a build for my brother but thered hundreds of awesome newb friendly builds hahaha
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
Last edited by fight4anarchy on Mar 10, 2017, 5:09:47 AM
"
jfieger wrote:
So i was wondering if useing the (Weight of The Empire) jewel.....would it make heavystrike viable for this build??

Any skill is viable to kill monsters with but heavy strike will always clear slower than the meta skills just due to the bad mechanics of melee splash.
"
fight4anarchy wrote:
So Im not a new player or anything but Im just wondering why you would recomend a binos. I assume the crit and pDps.

The high crit allows you to penetrate elemental resists more often with inquisitor. In theory that would yield more damage, not shown on tooltip obviously. Scaeva is very good though and it is my first recommendation especially with the optional sword nodes outlined in the guide.
My Last question.
İ opened my uber lab.(u show with 7-8 skill point)
and this passive have %50attack damage when if you've cast spell.
but this build(bf) dont have any spell. just using shield charge and blade flurry. and they not spell. just attack. so how can we atcivate this passive ? i dont wanna just use %30 atack speed.
is tempest shield confirm using spell when cwdt activaed this passive skill ?

or i think we have to cast summon ice golem lvl20 all time while attacking boss. but its not good

And i wanna tell this. this build really so tanky. and have good attack. but sometimes dead with 1 hit by RARE monsters or NORMAL archers. i dont understand this.
"
Neomanyak wrote:
My Last question.
İ opened my uber lab.(u show with 7-8 skill point)
and this passive have %50attack damage when if you've cast spell.
but this build(bf) dont have any spell. just using shield charge and blade flurry. and they not spell. just attack. so how can we atcivate this passive ? i dont wanna just use %30 atack speed.
is tempest shield confirm using spell when cwdt activaed this passive skill ?

or i think we have to cast summon ice golem lvl20 all time while attacking boss. but its not good

And i wanna tell this. this build really so tanky. and have good attack. but sometimes dead with 1 hit by RARE monsters or NORMAL archers. i dont understand this.

No, CWDT spells don't count. However, the 20% attack speed is just as good if not better as 50% increased damage. Remember, the word 'increased' means additive bonus so not very good. You can certainly manually cast your curse if you want the spell bonus as well. The build is meant to be as easy to use as possible.

As far as dying, I have a FAQ 'what will kill me' listing all the usual gotchas. A normal archer wouldn't have a chance to kill me but the unique archer boss in maps that has a bleed effect could, if I don't hit the staunching flask. That's exactly as intended. If you are dying in one hit, it's either terrible gear way below your level (I see this all the time) or user error.
im gearing 6L rare chest and rare helmet. mean im not gearing bringer.and i never gaining frenzy charge. endurange charge so rarely(with melee stun end. sharge. but i dont have stun skill directly). how can i gain frenzy charge ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info