[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

I saw a variation of this build using Scion (Iquisitor/Gladiator) + Wild Strike. Looks fun to play and cheap (i was building a Ngamahu Raider but the prices skyrocketed lately and im new to this).

Just a question that i didnt saw yet. Can this build clear T15-Guardians-Shaper? Clearly no the fastest, but im patient as long as is doable.

Also, how people generates Charges? (the build i saw can generate all three types os charges)
Can you see if I'm missing something or just need to keep on leveling? Damage is good but having trouble with bosses.

Appreciated in advance :)
"
Wumbolt wrote:
Hi, i begin your Lazy Pally build with scion. And i came to the part where i have no idea what to choose in ascendancy tree. There is no any skills like Inquisitor does. So i wonder if u could give me some advice what to choose?

Inquisitor has a lot of crit rate and elemental dmg. Mb i sould give some extra points in passive tree to crit and elemental dmg and take some def in ascendancy tree? Or it would be a total disaster?

It'll work, just take inquisitor and guardian and drop command of steel. No idea how ideal this is but it will still kill monsters fine.
"
lord9898 wrote:
Taking out melee damage on full life for your build, I was thinking of using:

Blade flurry - added chaos - void manipulation - inc/conc AoE - melee phys. Do you think scaling chaos damage is the way to go for this build with bino?

I also have the currency to use voidheart as well, but will be pressed for int if I forgo a rare ring with romira

I tested scaling chaos damage when all those gems came out a few expansions back and it wasn't as good as the standard melee supports for us as we have nothing on the tree for that. If you don't like full life, choose from the list of good supports in the blade flurry section of the guide. For INT you can use two INT jewels on tree, 14 each or something.
"
K0SM0S wrote:
Can this build clear T15-Guardians-Shaper? Clearly no the fastest, but im patient as long as is doable.

Also, how people generates Charges? (the build i saw can generate all three types os charges)

It's asked all the time. I haven't had time to play lately since those new monsters came out but I don't see why it wouldn't work in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing, this is one of the better builds. As far as I know, no one using this build out of the hundreds (probably thousands actually) that use it has bothered to test shaper.

The trash mobs in the highest maps are easy, bosses come down to technique like with any build.

Just a reminder this is a budget build.... works on 1 ex budget....

I generate power charges with romira's, frenzy charges with blood rage on budget setup, and endurance charges with bringer of rain with budget setup.
"
ZenMoon wrote:
Can you see if I'm missing something or just need to keep on leveling? Damage is good but having trouble with bosses.

Appreciated in advance :)

I could better advise if I saw your gear on character profile (it's not public by default) or link your gear.

Most likely you haven't upgraded your weapon to something suitable in a while, that's the most typical answer to your question.

I also see people using their attack skill with like just melee physical damage on it basically and expecting to kill something.
Hello

I wanted to thank you for the sweet build.

A complete noob here. I started playing since early December when the new breach league came out. I've been following your build and having a blast. With a bit of a help from my brother who's more experienced and a tiny bit of lucky drops and trading I was able to lvl up to 88 (so far) with relative ease and get geared up according to your recommended basic set up. (75/75 block, ~4900 HP+ES, 120k~140k ish peak dps blade flurry with your recommended flask set up, Ele Res capped but -60 chaos res, 7000+ ish armor) With lots of considerations, I modified the skill tree a tiny bit to gain some more dps and an extra jewel slot while sacrificing a bit of armor and not losing out on any other essential stats. Please feel free to check it out. I find that soloing breach bosses and sacrifice bosses are much easier than they are said to be even as a noob with your build. I might be bragging but any maps that I have run so far 11 and below and the sacrifice runs I have not failed them. Of course I died here and there but I was never forced to walk out of an instance with the boss undefeated just because I died 1 too many times

Until I tried Uber Izaro. I have run it 4 times earlier and the 3rd phase boss fight just wrecked me every time. I thought I was being quite evasive by dashing around and poking here and there but I'd always get 1 shotted at some point before I kill it.

I was curious how your experience was with your early tries at soloing Uber Izaro and how doable it was. And would you kindly give me a couple of pointers and tips as I must be doing something wrong or missing something. (I have tried watching youtube videos but they are done by extremely well geared people with much higher dps and life/ES and I wasn't able to learn much). And I dont want to believe the people on the forum/reddits saying that running Uber lab with less than 6k ish hp is just asking to get wrecked etc ;)

Sorry for the long post and Thank you!
How does this build deal with Poison damage over time?
"
Bumbaclot69 wrote:
Until I tried Uber Izaro. I have run it 4 times earlier and the 3rd phase boss fight just wrecked me every time.

Sorry I don't have advice to offer because I did Uber Izaro a couple times before I was bored with it, having run the merciless one a bunch already. Uber was a total pushover, I just went up to him and hit him over the head and he ran off like a girl. I didn't get hit even once. Maybe I was just lucky.

Edit, I remember now that I did use shield charge to move out of the way when it looked like he was winding up for a smash of some kind, then immediately re-engaged. I forgot to mention this earlier because that is so automatic for me as it's been a common mechanic in other bosses I've farmed. Maybe that tip would help you. Study his animation in the youtube vids and look for a windup.
Last edited by Sovyn on Dec 20, 2016, 12:58:11 PM
"
tainium wrote:
How does this build deal with Poison damage over time?

For chaos damage I hit atziri's promise and kill whatever is causing it.

For bleed I hit my staunching flask.

Those are the two big categories of problems you may encounter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info