[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Kamina100 wrote:
This true? https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3cwdj1/2_block_on_jewels_does_not_exist/

No 2% block jewels?

I haven't had any jewels drop at all though. I thought the white ones would drop like flasks, but I guess they're kinda rare.

I think so :-/ I've only been able to get 1%...

I'm using Lioneye's Remorse right now, got 62% base block, plus 3% from Tempest shield. With four 1% Jewels, I'll be able to get to 69%. I can't see any other passive skills that are within easy reach.
There are three options to get 4%, but they cost 9/11/12 skill points.
Last edited by Cyzax on Jul 11, 2015, 9:04:56 AM
"
Cyzax wrote:
"
Kamina100 wrote:
This true? https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3cwdj1/2_block_on_jewels_does_not_exist/

No 2% block jewels?

I haven't had any jewels drop at all though. I thought the white ones would drop like flasks, but I guess they're kinda rare.

I think so :-/ I've only been able to get 1%...

I'm using Lioneye's Remorse right now, got 62% base block, plus 3% from Tempest shield. With 4 1% Jewels, I'll be able to get to 69%. I can't see any other passive skills that are within easy reach.

My stats are the same. Kinda sucks if GGG decided to nerf it at the last minute without warning.
Last edited by Kamina100 on Jul 11, 2015, 9:06:40 AM
"
Kamina100 wrote:
Kinda sucks if GGG decided to nerf it at the last minute without warning.

I'm not at all fussed over the changes. Since the rules of the game are the same for everyone, it doesn't really matter, does it?

I'm a bit more concerned that I think Malachai it too tough. This build at L75 had no real problems with him on Cruel, though one of his attack got me down to around 10-20% health.
The main problem is that I think he is so tough that new players may not be able to progress to Cruel at all... and may say 'eff it!'... That would not be good...
One way to get around the 1% block on Jewels could be to go back to The Anvil... I'd hate to lose the spell block from Stone of Lazhwar, but the Jewel slots could then be used to compensate for the disadvantages from The Anvil...

Normal and legacy Anvil:
Last edited by Cyzax on Jul 11, 2015, 9:23:44 AM
"
Cyzax wrote:
"
Kamina100 wrote:
Kinda sucks if GGG decided to nerf it at the last minute without warning.

I'm not at all fussed over the changes. Since the rules of the game are the same for everyone, it doesn't really matter, does it?

I'm a bit more concerned that I think Malachai it too tough. This build at L75 had no real problems with him on Cruel, though one of his attack got me down to around 10-20% health.
The main problem is that I think he is so tough that new players may not be able to progress to Cruel at all... and may say 'eff it!'... That would not be good...

I don't play competitively, so I'm just concerned about quality-of-life for myself on standard.
"
Cyzax wrote:
One way to get around the 1% block on Jewels could be to go back to The Anvil... I'd hate to lose the spell block from Stone of Lazhwar, but the Jewel slots could then be used to compensate for the disadvantages from The Anvil...

Normal and legacy Anvil:

I have a 10% Anvil, but yeah I feel as if giving up the Lahzwar spell block might be worse. What jewels would you run if you were using The Anvil?
Last edited by Kamina100 on Jul 11, 2015, 10:01:19 AM
"
Kamina100 wrote:
What jewels would you run if you were using The Anvil?

Attack, cast and movement speed probably to compensate for Anvil.
Haven't looked into the Unique Jewels to say if anything is suitable...
I am struggling to get the Chaos resistance needed for my build I was using a Alpha's Howl but am wondering is using a Geofri's Crest would work to get me to 0% while i farm for better main gear as I just got started with this build @ 72

Also what would you drop with a 5 link chest for Fortify was thinking added fire damage?
Last edited by zenixmoo on Jul 11, 2015, 11:41:35 AM
Did anyone see my post and my suggested build? Would like some feedback...
I have been doing this build in the tempest league. I am having trouble sustaining mana at level 36 with a 4l. I went blood magic for now, what is the best way to fix mana issues at low levels?
IGN PoopyPotter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info