Exile Arena Invitational

Kinda depressing how few votes that strawpoll got. I bet a Reddit announcement would help with attendance though! I'm sure there are interested people that don't visit here anymore but still check Reddit. The first semi-official PVP tournament deserves a bigger announcement anyway.

Maybe Chris would also be willing to post a GGG announcement about it once 20 participants are confirmed?

Also, WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR SOFTCORE GODDAMMITTTTT

>:(

Spoiler
Anyone have some softcore stuff I can borrow...?

:(
"
Fightgarr wrote:
Kinda depressing how few votes that strawpoll got. I bet a Reddit announcement would help with attendance though! I'm sure there are interested people that don't visit here anymore but still check Reddit. The first semi-official PVP tournament deserves a bigger announcement anyway.

Maybe Chris would also be willing to post a GGG announcement about it once 20 participants are confirmed?

Also, WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR SOFTCORE GODDAMMITTTTT

>:(

Spoiler
Anyone have some softcore stuff I can borrow...?

:(

I dont have lld gear in sc but i have dead characters with gear & a bit of currency. If you want to take the stuff, sell it and gear an llder out, be my guest.

Your point about reddit is good. Can you read the last replies on the news post i made on poe arena? I had one last suggestion b4 reddit. (Typing from mobile b4 bed so lazy to copy pasta)
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on May 21, 2014, 11:47:10 PM
bum p
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Important update for European players!

http://poearena.com/index.php?/topic/22-important-news/page__st__20#entry127
Oops, didnt mean to over step there. Deleted
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on May 26, 2014, 11:28:55 AM
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
Oops, didnt mean to over step there. Deleted

I sent you a second msg on reddit explaining myself. Sorry about the message i sent in a hurry.

Were just not rdy to be exposed to reddit. We are very close to having enough ppl for hc lld and.we believe we can reach it without reddit which saves us the reddit announcement for when we have awesome.mtx pts to offer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info